May 19, 2024, 05:57:23 pm

Author Topic: Hogwarts- Project Application  (Read 2208 times)

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Hogwarts- Project Application
« on: February 06, 2014, 02:31:17 am »
Project Name: Hogwarts

Project Location: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/872/64/443/-3/2/0 (I'm the sandstone creation).

Contributors: daniblue182, xNuzzy (Helping me fix the way something looks), Sol_Tari, and softy214214214.

Mayor(s): frogsrock12, and clawstrider (He's the headmaster, so technically an owner).

Approximate Dimensions: Currently, about 600x500 for the build part, including all the land I cleared 8,000x600, the finished build 100,000x800,000. Obviously, I will be needing to put in more applications eventually as my project continues to grow.

Number Of Active Residents: Exactly 20. (5 Teachers and 15 Students).

Number Of Completed Decorated Furnished Buildings: Currently 2, but 2 big towers.

What State Is This Project In, And What Plans Do You Have For The Future, If Any?: My project currently is in phase 2 out of, eh, 6,000 phases. Phase 1 was clearing about 6,000,000 blocks of land (completed) and is almost done with phase 2. By the time this app is accepted/rejected, it'll be atleast phase 3 by then. Phase 2 is completing the bridge and the two main towers. I completed one tower, and I am currently working on my second main tower. My plans for the future are to finish all 6,000 phases, lol.

Why Should We Grant This Protection?: Okay, so, you may be thinking that this project is so small currently, so no, I should reject this. The main reason I would like the protection now instead of after all 6,000 phases is because of the griefers. This project has gotten griefed so many times already, and It's annoying having to do /helpop a lot. I obviously don't have the money to cover my project in protection stones.
      It honestly would be stupid, though, to just apply only because of griefers. Griefers are a part of minecraft and nothing can stop them. Another big reason, however, why I want this protection wish to be granted is because many visitors come to my /home thinking "What?" when they see it. I would love for it to say Welcome To Hogwarts when people walk into my protection field. It would mean the world to me. I know many of you deal with these issues, also, and just live with it. I've done that for quite a while now, and I really just can't wait to get this protected. It would mean so much to have my Hogwarts become official before its too late.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Best regards,

frogsrock12.

~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hogwarts- Project Application
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 09:37:55 pm »
Rejected, try once it's a lot more complete.