May 07, 2024, 06:03:15 pm

Author Topic: Zazzacropolis  (Read 4860 times)

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
Zazzacropolis
« on: January 25, 2014, 05:10:13 am »
After a time period of construction in the city, we're opening our gates up to the public once again. Because of this construction, we have lost much of our population to player inactivity. We'll, out with the old and in with the new! We are building tons of new houses and commercial buildings all around the city in an effort to bring in more citizens.

Here is a list of the areas in the city so citizens can choose the biome (climate) and atmosphere in which they want to live in:

Upper Zazzacropolis:
Once a desert, now all grass. This area is the spawn point of Zazzacropolis and serves as a center of government for the city. This area is very classy and there are many nice houses here. This area is on its way to  coming more urban, but still remains a beautiful, quiet area. Upper Zazzacropolis is surrounded by a wall for protection.

Lower Zazzacropolis:
This area is a snow biome, but all streets are automatically cleared by glowstone, and is kept clean. This area is coming out of a depression, formerly being known as "the hood of Zazzacropolis". After reconstruction in the past month or so, we have added many buildings here,  commercial and residential. This area is indside the same wall as Upper Zazzacropolis.

Zazzacropolis Village:
This area is in a swampland biome, and is surrounded by water on some sides. This area is very calm and has a mor village feel to it, rather than city. This area is not rural, but it is not urban. There are some empty plots available here, but no prebuilt buildings at the moment; however, construction has started her and we are making an effort to add some life here. Remember, if you want to go fishing, head down to the docks in Zazzacropolis Village.

Suburban Residential Development District of Zazzacropolis (S.R.D.D.Z):
This area is in a snow biome and is very flat. Originally part of Zazzacropolis Village, a border was drawn where the biomes touched, splitting the 2 in half. This area is fairly empty, but I feel players can be drawn forth to live here. This is the only area with a true suburban feel. This area is 100% residential and you can see the skyscrapers of the U.D.Z (Urban District of Zazzacropolis OR Zazzacropolis City). Many plots are available here and houses will be available soon too.

Urban Distict of Zazzacropolis (U.D.Z.):
This area is in a plains biome and is very urban. There are many skyscrapers in this area which can be rented out to players for ANY commercial use. Next to these buildings, a neighborhood exists. We are doing construction in this area, but some houses and plots are available. We are also working on neat ending up this area by clearing out junky houses.

Here is a list of our current projects:

Operation Clear the Junk:
As some players become inactive, the city goverment will remove their buildings to make room for new players. Buildings will be removed once a player has been inactive for six months.

Operation Help the Hood:
The city goverment carefully watches over and fixes up Lower Zazzacropolis as we pull it out of it's depression

Expanding Zazzacropolis Village:
Zazzacropolis Village is having a neighborhood added. This area will have a very vacation feeling to it!

Zazzacropolis Hills:
After snow started to fall in 1.7, Zazzacropolis Hills was abandon, because it was not nice with snow. We will be lowering the elevation of this area to prevent snowfall.

Expansion of the S.R.D.D.Z.:
The suburbs are currently being expanded to make room for residential zoning.

Wall of the U.D.Z.:
A wall is being out around the city area of Zazzacropolis.

Highway:
A highway is being made to connect Zazzacropolis with nearby cities such as Dwarwen City, Lego city, and Loryn City. Also, a large overpass is being constructed in the U.D.Z.

IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO BUY A PLOT, A HOUSE OR A COMMERCIAL BUILDING, MESSAGE ZAZZMASTER! GO TO /HOME ZAZZMASTER TO SEE THE CITY!

ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT MOVING IN, OR MAYBE YOUR REVIEW OF THE CITY.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you around the city!

NOW HIRING PLAYERS FOR THE POSITION OF CO MAYOR AND BUILDER!

co mayor: helps me sell houses, helps me make desicions concerning city budget, city expansions, upgrades to the city, etc.

builder: when appointed by me, will build buildings for the city, this includes goverment buildings, public buildings, houses, and commercial buildings.

application format:

<Ingame name>
<position you are applying for>
<date or approximate date you registered>
<previous experience>
<a sentence or two about why you would fit the job>
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:07:17 am by ZazzMaster »
The ZazzMaster

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Zazzacropolis
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 03:01:41 am »
Do you have a link to the live map? I'd love to see it and possibly buy a house or a commercial building. Plots aren't my thing because it involves building lol.
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:24:12 pm »
Frogsrock, before you click the link, just know that a large portion of the city is blocked by a sky city, and for that reason and for there reasons, the city looks much better on the ground.

There are some parts of the city outside of the wall too btw:

http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/1916/64/971/-3/2/0
The ZazzMaster

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 02:59:06 pm »
Lol, now that I've seen it I just realized I already have a house in the town, but I might get another one because I already filled up that house with my storage stuff, and I obviously need another one.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 08:28:55 pm »
Hehe, yes, I was about to mention that. Did u change ur ign or something?
The ZazzMaster

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 01:07:30 am »
Hehe, yes, I was about to mention that. Did u change ur ign or something?

Nope...

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:33 am »
Live map link?
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 12:10:00 pm »
Here hammy, before you click the link, just know that a large portion of the city is blocked by a sky city, and for that reason and for other reasons, the city looks much better on the ground.

The ZazzMaster

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 02:46:10 pm »
Here hammy, before you click the link, just know that a large portion of the city is blocked by a sky city, and for that reason and for other reasons, the city looks much better on the ground.

Lookin' good :P

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 02:41:55 am »
The World Fair complex is now under construction!

If you are interested in the world fair, go to the world fair's post under user events
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:57:30 am by ZazzMaster »
The ZazzMaster