May 11, 2024, 08:46:33 am

Author Topic: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]  (Read 38690 times)

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Hogwarts! Finally Here! (Almost :P) [App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2014, 03:57:30 pm »
In-game name: Coolcrab88
Timezone: GMT +0
The House Position you would like to choose: Transfiguration teacher as Professor Crab
Why you want this House Position: I would like to teach people how good I am at turning into a pig and show them they can all do the same

When you die, how would you want people to remember you?: A straight up badass if I HAVE to die...
You come to an instersection in the walkway; do you go left, to the sea, straight towards the forest, or right towards the castle?: Whichever way is straight ahead
What do you fear most: Getting denied a pay rise
At Hogwarts, what would you focus on most; bravery, slyness, power, intelligence, or kindness?: Power
You come to a chest of objects, which do you choose; the dagger, the old book, the rusty key, or the empty vile?: The dagger so if anyone laughs at me being a pig I can stab them. Also because I can lick it.
Accepted!

Your Position: Transfiguration Teacher

Haha I guess I have to get a pig disguise now or am I okay?
:D

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2014, 05:07:48 pm »
The House Position you would like to choose: Transfiguration teacher as Professor Crab
Why you want this House Position: I would like to teach people how good I am at turning into a pig and show them they can all do the same

When you die, how would you want people to remember you?: A straight up badass if I HAVE to die...
You come to an instersection in the walkway; do you go left, to the sea, straight towards the forest, or right towards the castle?: Whichever way is straight ahead
At Hogwarts, what would you focus on most; bravery, slyness, power, intelligence, or kindness?: Power
You come to a chest of objects, which do you choose; the dagger, the old book, the rusty key, or the empty vile?: The dagger so if anyone laughs at me being a pig I can stab them. Also because I can lick it.
Accepted!

Yeah, you have to. No half measures here.

roscoepwns

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2014, 05:09:19 pm »

Accepted!

Well that's one way of getting donations

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2014, 12:39:03 am »

Accepted!

Well that's one way of getting donations
Lol. Yep, crab. Gotta go get some disguises XP
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

lillobby6

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2014, 02:20:17 am »
n Game Name:
Age (Optional):
Time Zone:EST
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw
Why You Want This House: I am very creative and smart so it really fits me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I want people to remember me as the person who invented a crazy thing and thought of Lobstoria.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: I go left to sea because sea is home to many living creatures yet unclassified and i love the ocean.
What Do You Fear Most: Getting a C on my report card
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:
I focus most on Intelligence because well if you arent smart why be in Ravenclaw??
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:
I choose the old book. Why??? Because it could be a book of spells that no one has uncovered in decades.
-lillobby6

Accepted. I will let you know as soon as hogwarts is finished.

Your House: Ravenclaw
thx

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2014, 04:15:05 am »
n Game Name:
Age (Optional):
Time Zone:EST
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw
Why You Want This House: I am very creative and smart so it really fits me.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I want people to remember me as the person who invented a crazy thing and thought of Lobstoria.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: I go left to sea because sea is home to many living creatures yet unclassified and i love the ocean.
What Do You Fear Most: Getting a C on my report card
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:
I focus most on Intelligence because well if you arent smart why be in Ravenclaw??
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:
I choose the old book. Why??? Because it could be a book of spells that no one has uncovered in decades.
-lillobby6

Accepted. I will let you know as soon as hogwarts is finished.

Your House: Ravenclaw
thx
Welcome :P

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2014, 04:45:56 pm »
In Game Name: shortgeorge
Age (Optional): 15
Time Zone: gmt 0 I believe
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryffindor
Why You Want This House: I took a quiz and it was the one I was most suited to, so I guess i'm trying to stick to it
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:wize, wonderfull and of cource, fabulous
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Right towards the castle
What Do You Fear Most: My family leaving me, murder, the usual
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence and Kindness
The rusty key
Don't want to be a bother, been quite a few pages since my app, will I be accepted as I posted it before Apps closed?
previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,

frogsrock12

• View Profile
Re: Hogwarts! Finally Here! (Almost :P) [App Status: CLOSED]
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2014, 05:45:48 pm »
In Game Name: shortgeorge
Age (Optional): 15
Time Zone: gmt 0 I believe
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryffindor
Why You Want This House: I took a quiz and it was the one I was most suited to, so I guess i'm trying to stick to it
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:wize, wonderfull and of cource, fabulous
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Right towards the castle
What Do You Fear Most: My family leaving me, murder, the usual
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence and Kindness
The rusty key
Don't want to be a bother, been quite a few pages since my app, will I be accepted as I posted it before Apps closed?
Of course! So sorry for the confusion... I get a lot of posts on here, I lose apps a lot lol.

Accepted! I will let you know when hogwarts is complete.

Your House: Gryffindor

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2014, 03:02:34 am »
Applications are now open. Please apply! :D

Dorms/staff rooms now cost money. See main post for the prices and room options. People who applied before this post, however, get free dorms of any size because they didn't know. Any people who apply after THIS post has to pay for their dorm/staff room of their choice.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:11:01 am by frogsrock12 »

frogsrock12

• View Profile
Re: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: CLOSED]
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2014, 02:53:38 am »
UPDATE: Hooray! Done with the first "side" tower. I'm either gonna work on another bridge, or continue to make another "side" tower.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2014, 01:31:33 pm »
In Game Name: Mopar23
Age (Optional): 14
Time Zone: GMT-5
The Position You Would Like To Choose: Head of HufflePuff
Why You Want This House: Frog, you have helped me a ton with my projects, so I would like to return the favor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: Do I have to die? ;c But I would want them to remember me as a kind person that helped them with whatever they needed.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest, thats the first place you go when your starting off in minecraft. Wood is essential.
What Do You Fear Most: Cupcakes. Damn things are scary af. Seriously though, rejection. (Did this just become a therapy session?)
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book, it could have information ;)

Same app as before, just changed it to Head of HufflePuff. :)

frogsrock12

• View Profile
Re: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2014, 02:06:46 pm »
In Game Name: Mopar23
Age (Optional): 14
Time Zone: GMT-5
The Position You Would Like To Choose: Head of HufflePuff
Why You Want This House: Frog, you have helped me a ton with my projects, so I would like to return the favor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: Do I have to die? ;c But I would want them to remember me as a kind person that helped them with whatever they needed.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest, thats the first place you go when your starting off in minecraft. Wood is essential.
What Do You Fear Most: Cupcakes. Damn things are scary af. Seriously though, rejection. (Did this just become a therapy session?)
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book, it could have information ;)

Same app as before, just changed it to Head of HufflePuff. :)
Accepted. You're gonna be a great teacher head of house :D

Your Position: Head Of HufflePuff

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:49 am »

In Game Name: khoiboy51
Age (Optional):12
Time Zone: UTC
The House You Would Like To Choose: I would be pleased for position of head girl, in griffindor.
Why You Want This House: Because it is my favourite house
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a kind and humble person
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:Right to the castle because I truly trust my instincts
What Do You Fear Most:Mice and cockroaches
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:Intelligence and kindness
The old book because it may tell of secrets of the past

Hola.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2014, 07:05:22 pm »

In Game Name: khoiboy51
Age (Optional):12
Time Zone: UTC
The House You Would Like To Choose: I would be pleased for position of head girl, in griffindor.
Why You Want This House: Because it is my favourite house
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a kind and humble person
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:Right to the castle because I truly trust my instincts
What Do You Fear Most:Mice and cockroaches
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:Intelligence and kindness
The old book because it may tell of secrets of the past

Accepted!

Your Position: Head girl of gryffindor

and what kind of dorm would you like?

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2014, 08:15:00 pm »
This looks great. However I'm not going to join because I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter.  :P
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server