May 05, 2024, 11:37:57 am

Author Topic: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]  (Read 38668 times)

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
Re: Hogwarts! Finally Here! (Almost :P) [App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2014, 04:16:19 pm »
I'm just going to apply straight for a position because you didn't answer my last application.

In Game Name:  WoodenSlime
Age (Optional):  13
Time Zone:  GMT
The House Position You Would Like To Choose: The Janitor
Why You Want This House Position:  I like to stay in the school after hours and see supernatural things and I'm a good cleaner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  A nice person, the cool janitor, the pimp daddy.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  Go to the castle to clean it up.
What Do You Fear Most:  A dirty floor.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:  A good broom and a big bucket of water.
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:  Clean it all up and go home.

I have no idea if I can do this, but as Headmaster (Grand Magus), you're hired. Just don't forget to dust my desk every 3rd day.

Mmmkay boss, and btw with your clothes do you want me to separate the whites or just put them in all together? 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2014, 06:34:50 pm »
I'm just going to apply straight for a position because you didn't answer my last application.

Why You Want This House Position:  I like to stay in the school after hours and see supernatural things and I'm a good cleaner.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  A nice person, the cool janitor, the pimp daddy.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  Go to the castle to clean it up.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:  A good broom and a big bucket of water.
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:  Clean it all up and go home.

I have no idea if I can do this, but as Headmaster (Grand Magus), you're hired. Just don't forget to dust my desk every 3rd day.

Mmmkay boss, and btw with your clothes do you want me to separate the whites or just put them in all together? 

3 loads. The colours, the whites, and then the pinks. The pinks are valuable, be careful with them.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:35 pm »

3 loads. The colours, the whites, and then the pinks. The pinks are valuable, be careful with them.

Mmmkay, I got it all covered, Il fill up your snack cupboard with your preferred salty snack and some soda.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »
and i'll raid the snack cupboard  ;D

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2014, 11:37:52 pm »
Lol! And yes, clawstrider, as headmaster u have permission to accept applications! :D
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2014, 12:02:47 am »
Can I apply for a teacher? I'm pretty good with spells.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2014, 12:08:07 am »
In Game Name: Afro_Rick
Age (Optional):
Time Zone: EST
The House Position You Would Like To Choose: Charms Teacher(Professor Rick)
Why You Want This House Position: Because I would like to help all the eager students with their spells :D I'm also quite familliar with them.
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a person who fought against the Dark Arts
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: I would go to the sea; In book 6, Dumbledore leads Harry to the sea... I believe...
What Do You Fear Most: Death Eaters
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Students breaking the rules
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The key- In the first book, Harry must use the key to get  past the door.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:09:49 am by Afro_ »
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2014, 12:13:33 am »
Age (Optional):
Why You Want This House Position: Because I would like to help all the eager students with their spells :D I'm also quite familliar with them.
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a person who fought against the Dark Arts
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: I would go to the sea; In book 6, Dumbledore leads Harry to the sea... I believe...
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Students breaking the rules
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The key- In the first book, Harry must use the key to get  past the door.

Look,  I don't know why you're talking about books,  this isn't some big fantasy, this is reality man. I'd keep off the drugs if I were you.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2014, 05:00:36 am »
Age (Optional):
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The key- In the first book, Harry must use the key to get  past the door.
Accepted-- If anyone feels like they should be a part of hogwarts staff--APPLY NOW! Slots are filling up fast!

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2014, 03:32:43 pm »
In Game Name: roscoepwns
Age (Optional): 15
Time Zone: PST
The House You Would Like To Choose: Slytherin
Why You Want This House: I've always been a sneaky and cunning person (don't tell anyone), and Draco is by far my favorite character.  Can I also mention I've read the whole series like 10 times and I'm a HUGE fan
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a powerful contributor to the world, but what they didn't know is that I had to work with the Mafia to get my power  8)
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Straight towards the forest, because I could hide and plan my next move without fear of interruption
What Do You Fear Most: Failure
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Slyness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Rusty Key, as it could prove useful in the future...

Also I currently can't get in-game as I'm on vacation in South Africa, and the WiFi sucks.  However, next time I do get on, I'll pay you 20k I'd be glad to help in any way, shape, or form.  I'm pretty good at interior decorating and I'd do it free of charge, I would just love to be a part of building HOGWARTS;D
Accepted! I will let u know when Hogwarts is finished

Your House: Slytherin

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2014, 05:40:14 pm »
In Game Name:Pew1998
Time Zone:-6 Cst
The position You Would Like To Choose: I wish to become the caregiver and protector(and teacher for the kids) to the friendly beasts of Hogwarts.
Why You Want This Position I wish to teach the students how good or bad these amazing creatures can be and to show them how to care for them.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I wish to be remembered as a friendly beast, one that could live among humans and animals alike.
You Come To An intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest. It is close to the animals and farther from civilization.
What Do You Fear Most: Losing my animals. I work so hard to train them and care for them, then they just die.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness with a hint of power when need be.
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The empty vile so I could fill it in a pond for the animals.

Side note, I will grow a beard if need be.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:13:18 pm by Pew1998 »

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2014, 05:55:03 pm »
In-game name: Coolcrab88
Timezone: GMT +0
The House Position you would like to choose: Transfiguration teacher as Professor Crab
Why you want this House Position: I would like to teach people how good I am at turning into a pig and show them they can all do the same

When you die, how would you want people to remember you?: A straight up badass if I HAVE to die...
You come to an instersection in the walkway; do you go left, to the sea, straight towards the forest, or right towards the castle?: Whichever way is straight ahead
What do you fear most: Getting denied a pay rise
At Hogwarts, what would you focus on most; bravery, slyness, power, intelligence, or kindness?: Power
You come to a chest of objects, which do you choose; the dagger, the old book, the rusty key, or the empty vile?: The dagger so if anyone laughs at me being a pig I can stab them. Also because I can lick it.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2014, 02:21:09 pm »
In Game Name:Pew1998
Time Zone:-6 Cst
The position You Would Like To Choose: I wish to become the caregiver and protector(and teacher for the kids) to the friendly beasts of Hogwarts.
Why You Want This Position I wish to teach the students how good or bad these amazing creatures can be and to show them how to care for them.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I wish to be remembered as a friendly beast, one that could live among humans and animals alike.
You Come To An intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest. It is close to the animals and farther from civilization.
What Do You Fear Most: Losing my animals. I work so hard to train them and care for them, then they just die.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness with a hint of power when need be.
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The empty vile so I could fill it in a pond for the animals.

Side note, I will grow a beard if need be.

yep... You're definitely Hagrid XD Accepted

Your Position: Care For Magical Creatures Teacher (Professor Pew)

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2014, 02:26:28 pm »
In-game name: Coolcrab88
Timezone: GMT +0
The House Position you would like to choose: Transfiguration teacher as Professor Crab
Why you want this House Position: I would like to teach people how good I am at turning into a pig and show them they can all do the same

When you die, how would you want people to remember you?: A straight up badass if I HAVE to die...
You come to an instersection in the walkway; do you go left, to the sea, straight towards the forest, or right towards the castle?: Whichever way is straight ahead
What do you fear most: Getting denied a pay rise
At Hogwarts, what would you focus on most; bravery, slyness, power, intelligence, or kindness?: Power
You come to a chest of objects, which do you choose; the dagger, the old book, the rusty key, or the empty vile?: The dagger so if anyone laughs at me being a pig I can stab them. Also because I can lick it.
Accepted!

Your Position: Transfiguration Teacher

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2014, 02:04:04 am »
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted