May 07, 2024, 07:15:59 pm

Author Topic: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]  (Read 38672 times)

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Hogwarts! Finally Here! (Almost :P) [App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 12:51:57 am »
In Game Name: zeldalove1998x
Age (Optional): 13 (14 on January 23rd, just sayin')
Time Zone: GMT -5
The House You Would Like To Choose: Slytherin.
Why You Want This House: Slytherin is pretty cool and plus, Draco Malfoy was my favorite character in the movies, so. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: That one person who isnt afraid to speak their mind and doesnt care what others think.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Straight towards the forest.
What Do You Fear Most: Rejection or Loss.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Power
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Dagger.
Accepted. Slytherin at heart! I will let you know when hogwarts is complete. Happy almost birthday :p

Your House: Slytherin
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

dogfood2468

• I don't taste good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 12:52:18 am »
In Game Name: dogfood2468
Age (Optional):
Time Zone: GMT-5
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw
Why You Want This House: Harry Potter is one of my favorite books and Ravenclaw is my favorite house.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I would want people to remember all of the things I did to help people and of all the positive things that happened to me.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards The Castle.
What Do You Fear Most: The dark
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Old Book

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 12:54:55 am »
In Game Name: dogfood2468
Age (Optional):
Time Zone: GMT-5
Why You Want This House: Harry Potter is one of my favorite books and Ravenclaw is my favorite house.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I would want people to remember all of the things I did to help people and of all the positive things that happened to me.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards The Castle.
What Do You Fear Most: The dark
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Old Book

Accepted. I will let you know when hogwarts is complete.

Your House: Ravenclaw

3rudite_394

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 01:23:19 am »
In Game Name: dipdyed_koala (I know, really embarrassing)
Age (Optional): 13
Time Zone: Mtn
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw all the way!!!!
Why You Want This House: I am very intelligent.  I enjoy reading, writing, and science.  I enjoy some kinds of math. I get good grades and love to help people out with this kind of stuff.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  I would wan't to be remembered as an intelligent person, I would like to be known as someone who is kind, but doesn't let people push me around.  I am not out to harm people, but if they punch me in the face, I would be more than happy to punch them back, but I DO NOT value that over intelligence.  I am definitely not a Slytherin (but don't get me wrong: I don't have anything against Slytherins).
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  It really depends... If I am trying to survive, I don't think the sea would be very trustworthy. The castle would be alright, but dude... you have a frickin wand! I know my spells well... forest is my best bet.  If you are outrunning voldemort, then go for the castle, you need help! The ocean=NO WAY! I'm not stupid. Overall, in ANY scenario I think the forest.... the ocean has no resources, the castle has enchantments against spells.  So yea... the forest
What Do You Fear Most: Spiders, clowns, and butterflies.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence! I'm totally nerding it up!!!! ;)
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: Old book, I want to know what is inside of it.

Hope you like my app, froggie!

Baiiii!

~ Koala

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 01:28:26 am »
In Game Name: dipdyed_koala (I know, really embarrassing)
Age (Optional): 13
Time Zone: Mtn
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw all the way!!!!
Why You Want This House: I am very intelligent.  I enjoy reading, writing, and science.  I enjoy some kinds of math. I get good grades and love to help people out with this kind of stuff.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  I would wan't to be remembered as an intelligent person, I would like to be known as someone who is kind, but doesn't let people push me around.  I am not out to harm people, but if they punch me in the face, I would be more than happy to punch them back, but I DO NOT value that over intelligence.  I am definitely not a Slytherin (but don't get me wrong: I don't have anything against Slytherins).
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  It really depends... If I am trying to survive, I don't think the sea would be very trustworthy. The castle would be alright, but dude... you have a frickin wand! I know my spells well... forest is my best bet.  If you are outrunning voldemort, then go for the castle, you need help! The ocean=NO WAY! I'm not stupid. Overall, in ANY scenario I think the forest.... the ocean has no resources, the castle has enchantments against spells.  So yea... the forest
What Do You Fear Most: Spiders, clowns, and butterflies.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence! I'm totally nerding it up!!!! ;)
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: Old book, I want to know what is inside of it.

Hope you like my app, froggie!

Baiiii!

~ Koala

Accepted! I'll let you know when hogwarts is completed.

Your House: Ravenclaw

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 10:03:00 am »
In Game Name: shortgeorge
Age (Optional): 15
Time Zone: gmt 0 I believe
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryffindor
Why You Want This House: I took a quiz and it was the one I was most suited to, so I guess i'm trying to stick to it
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:wize, wonderfull and of cource, fabulous
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Right towards the castle
What Do You Fear Most: My family leaving me, murder, the usual
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence and Kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:
The rusty key
previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »

In Game Name: butterflywolves
Age (Optional):
Time Zone:GMT -5
The House You Would Like To Choose:RavenClaw
Why You Want This House:I would like this house because that's the way I act.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: Just as myself, that I was nice and smart
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: The sea (I love the ocean and water)
What Do You Fear Most: I fear getting into a severe accident or losing somone I love
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness and I bit of intelligence
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: I would choose the key because you never know when you would use it
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:44:14 pm by butterflywolves »
Im back.... I think

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 01:32:11 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I don't believe I received the house I requested(Gryffindor). Can I have an explanation why?

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 03:18:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I don't believe I received the house I requested(Gryffindor). Can I have an explanation why?
Most people didn't except the ones wanting slytherin.... Unfortunately.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 07:56:19 am »
As of now, only me and you haven't got what we requested, Afro. :\

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2013, 09:31:50 am »
(click to show/hide)

Its how you answered your questions is to how she placed you

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2013, 02:28:35 pm »
In Game Name:  WoodenSlime
Age (Optional):  13
Time Zone:  GMT
The House You Would Like To Choose:  Slytherin
Why You Want This House:  Because I'm a very dangerous dark person >:D (Jks :P)

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  A nice friend I guess.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  Into the forest so I can make some grizzly bear friends then raid the castle.
What Do You Fear Most:  Being attacked by an ape of some sort.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:  Bravery
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:  THe Old Book yo
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2013, 05:11:59 pm »
In Game Name:  WoodenSlime
Age (Optional):  13
Time Zone:  GMT
The House You Would Like To Choose:  Slytherin
Why You Want This House:  Because I'm a very dangerous dark person >:D (Jks :P)

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  A nice friend I guess.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:  Into the forest so I can make some grizzly bear friends then raid the castle.
What Do You Fear Most:  Being attacked by an ape of some sort.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:  Bravery
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:  THe Old Book yo
I feel like you're Ron Wensleydale <-- OMG I AM WRITING ON MY IPOD THATS WHAT AUTOCOREECT DID.

ok no I meant Ron weasley.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 05:04:02 am »
Lol, I leave the forums for one day, and I come back with a lot of applications :D (That's a good thing :P gives me something to do)

(click to show/hide)
The reason why you didn't get Gryffindor is because of the test results. I am like the sorting hat... I take your request under consideration, but I mostly pay attention to the test results. I put you in that house because your results told me to. If you would like to redo the test, feel free. But only do that if you are not happy with your results.

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 03:42:21 pm »
As of now, only me and you haven't got what we requested, Afro. :\
We're together on this, mopar :')

In Game Name:
Age (Optional): 10, almost 11... About the age students start at Hogwarts :)
Time Zone: GMT -5
Why You Want This House: Because I am very intelligent for my age... most of the time, anyways. I have read the series many many times and know lots of spells, etc.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I want them to remember me as someone who mad a difference :)
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: The forest
What Do You Fear Most:Creepy crawlies 
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence(So I can help people) and kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: Well, the old book. If it's old, it would probably contain information and stuff like that.

"The sorting hat takes your choice into account... At least it did for me." -Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:48:37 pm by Afro_ »
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted