May 07, 2024, 08:25:58 pm

Author Topic: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]  (Read 38673 times)

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
Re: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2014, 04:54:34 am »

In Game Name: khoiboy51
Age (Optional):12
Time Zone: UTC
The House You Would Like To Choose: I would be pleased for position of head girl, in griffindor.
Why You Want This House: Because it is my favourite house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a kind and humble person
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:Right to the castle because I truly trust my instincts
What Do You Fear Most:Mice and cockroaches
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:Intelligence and kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:
The old book because it may tell of secrets of the past

Accepted!

Your Position: Head girl of gryffindor

and what kind of dorm would you like?
I would like a furnished dorm please I will pay you next time I see you in-game

Hola.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2014, 01:20:16 am »

In Game Name: khoiboy51
Age (Optional):12
Time Zone: UTC
The House You Would Like To Choose: I would be pleased for position of head girl, in griffindor.
Why You Want This House: Because it is my favourite house
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a kind and humble person
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:Right to the castle because I truly trust my instincts
What Do You Fear Most:Mice and cockroaches
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:Intelligence and kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:
The old book because it may tell of secrets of the past

Accepted!

Your Position: Head girl of gryffindor

and what kind of dorm would you like?
I would like a furnished dorm please I will pay you next time I see you in-game
Perfect. I may not be ingame for a while, however, that would be $150 for a fully furnished dorm.
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2014, 02:56:26 am »
You need to get building! !

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2014, 03:42:03 am »
Ik! I haven't been able to use minecraft lately. My internet has been down, and minechat wont even work! I'm hoping this will get fixed soon, but it might last a day to... a month even! I hope I can get back on soon.
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Jerichau

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2014, 06:46:13 am »
In Game Name: PorcupineParade
Age (Optional): 12
Time Zone: EST
The House You Would Like To Choose: Slytherin
Why You Want This House: Slytherin is my favorite house among the others and it suits my personality best. :)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I want people to remember me for how great I was.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:I would go left to the sea. :]
What Do You Fear Most:I fear death and pain the most.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Power.
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Dagger.