May 06, 2024, 02:33:56 am

Author Topic: I got banned?  (Read 2820 times)

bobbyson1127

• View Profile
I got banned?
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:24:32 am »
Yes,i have finally goten banned for once in my life. So Programmer57 asked me to leave and i said not until i get my items and this is how it goes. They were selling iron blocks(Programmer57 and Fish_luver). They were selling the items for said 7k. (unreasonably pricey). So i teleported in for fun,(because i was in the mood ,but dont get me wrong i dont grief). So i died of fall damage and lost all of my items upon death. So i tried to get my items back and they refused and i did not appreciate any actions of moderators/admins. I was making a joke and then the screen said banned look at www.opticraft.com/banned. And there was a stupid remark that i am offened from saying get your stupid stuff back. Is true survival stealing? Or is true survival earning? ( i also said that in-game). This is a great server and all but i highly dislike Gurlluvverzmac or some name like that. But they instead went on with life without me and i think Gurluverzmac should be demoted ( i know she earned it but i dont think she knows the resposibilities that come with it). I am not mad Mr.Opti. ( or who ever is reading this), I am just highly upset that i lost my items that were gifted/earned by myself.

Sincerely,

bobbyson1127 Illleidr's best man

bobbyson1127

• View Profile
Re: I got banned?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 03:31:15 am »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 04:25:14 am »
Ohhhh myyyyyy.

The person reading this is me; GirlLuvzerMac.

Appeals are answered by the staff member who issued the ban.

That would also be me.

Just to be clear, your ban reason concerned your state of vocal butthurt despite being told to stop and kicked multiple times by myself and other staff. As it says on page 9 of the rule book given to every player, "If you die and someone else picks up your items, they get to keep those items." End of story.  You died, they picked up your items. If you can't handle the loss with decorum, then you might need to find another game to play that is a little less stressful for you…

The ban reason was appropriate, you demonstrate no remorse or understanding of the reason you were banned. On that basis, this appeal is denied.

Furthermore, not 5 minutes after you were banned, I was called to help fix grief done by you to taylorkidiscool's horse enclosure. As it wasn't very many blocks, you have been issued a 1 day ban for that grief. See you in 24 hours,

yours truly,

GirlLuvzerMac

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 08:10:53 am »
I'll just put this here instead of creating a new topic. I've extended your ban by another day. I found six more blocks of damage to TheWholeLoaf's house. You broke his glass windows. Therefore, you will be pardoned two days from now, on the 10th.

Here's the evidence of the damage:
(click to show/hide)
Visit the Typing Test and try!

bobbyson1127

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 02:53:15 pm »
Im never joining this server again. sorry you lost 2 members

Yours truely,

bobbyson1127 and Illiedr

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 07:10:13 pm »
Im never joining this server again. sorry you lost 2 members

Yours truely,

bobbyson1127 and Illiedr
Illiedr wouldn't quit because you're banned, he's more mature than that.  He's a long time player and having a best friend banned wouldn't make him quit also.  It also seems like you're speaking for him.  We can't stop you from leaving , but your ban isn't even a long wait.

VoreReznor

• Father
  • Operator
  • SMP - Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 04:13:32 pm »
Found more grief by BobbySon1127 (67 blocks at F Testa's home) please take that in to consideration before pardoning him.