May 10, 2024, 06:00:06 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] iceblaze123 ban appeal  (Read 2425 times)

iceblaze123

• View Profile
[Operator] iceblaze123 ban appeal
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:05:48 pm »
IGN: iceblaze123

Reason I was banned: I was banned for being offensive to community members. It all started with a dispute between me and other community members. The arguement got out of hand and bad words started to be tossed from both sides. Then, Felix_de_kat logged on, and told us to stop toying around. To be honest, at the time, I didn't know what toying around meant. So, I asked him what that meant, and he took it as me talking back to him, even though I seriously did not understand what it meant and did not intend to talk back in any way. Then, he banned me for that. Although I was a little cruel towards the community members, now that I look back at it, I think to myself why would I ever do such a thing to get banned from a great Minecraft server. A couple months ago I made a ban appeal, thinking I matured and would not such actions again, but Felix said to wait a couple months to create another appeal, and then he would confirm that I grew up and would not do anything similar. So now I created this Ban Appeal showing I have matured over the time, and he promised to unban me.

I have recently heard from my friend ZazzMaster that Felix_De_Kat has been banned and demoted from his Operator Ranks. I thought I could not be unbanned anymore, but then 2crazy4uall said he could unban me if I created this appeal.

Once again I am truly sorry for the actions I have committed, but I have matured enough to make correct decisions when playing on this server, and I will promise to respect each and every Opticraft member as best as I can.

Thanks,
~iceblaze123~

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:11:23 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] iceblaze123 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:13:05 pm »
Since Felix_de_kat is no longer staff, I'll be looking into this. I've looked at all your other appeals, and the screenshots that felix posted, and I really don't see why you should be given another chance. You had plenty of chances to change your attitude and you never took them, why would you be different now?

Also the "toying around" thing is a lie, as was pointed out in your last appeal.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:16:51 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

iceblaze123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 08:23:13 pm »
I don't understand what you are trying to say. What happened with the toying around thing?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 08:26:17 pm »
In your appeal here, you said that you were banned for asking what "toying around" was. When in reality you were banned for this

And that's not the only time you did that, it looks like you were given a chance already not to talk like that.

iceblaze123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 08:30:49 pm »
I promise you I have grown up, and I will  be a positive figure on the server, please.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 08:31:48 pm »
You've promised that before, and you keep lying, like this appeal, you were banned for a legitimate reason and you try and play it off

iceblaze123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:24:26 pm »
As I've mentioned before, my friend said those curse words, and then I came back, not knowing what the heck Felix was talking about. If u want, I can send u a screeny that I changed my password, and we can also skype, and I will have my friend confirm that he said those mean things

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 09:42:49 pm »
Well your friend did this more than once on your account. You have blamed others ever since you got banned, you said you were hacked before as well, I simply don't believe any of this and will not be removing your ban.

iceblaze123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 12:41:43 am »
As I just said in my earlier post I can talk to you on the mumble server or on skype and have my friend confirm it, and then you will be able to believe what happened instead of doubting me.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 01:00:57 am »
sorry but you had 4 chances. Also, sending your friends on to ask for you to be pardoned will not help.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:11:10 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »