May 14, 2024, 04:22:40 am

Author Topic: [My real base]  (Read 2078 times)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
[My real base]
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:20:58 am »
So many of you know me ingame. However, I do not really have a place to live and stay cozy. I always keep moving from place to place. So what I have decided to do, is actually form a base (A huge one.) This will however take a lot of supplies. In my base I am planning to have many many different rooms. I will post pictures later when I get a big layout of it on like a painting program. If you want to help, I will except any block or item in the game! If you choose to help me, Your name will be posted in a wall of friends. If you give ideas for my base, I will post you in a wall of planners. If you choose to give me any designs for my base inventions, You will be posted in the wall of inventions. Any large donations that are very useful and amazingly supportive. You will have your very own special looking room in my base (Won't be easy to get, but I will let you know if you will get one) I will say all the main things I need right below:

- Stone Brick
- Stone
- Cobble
- Wood
- Protection Stones for rooms that the community may need. (Will be granted a room as well if the protection is up to a price of 18,000
- A beacon (get me one and you will get something even more special)

Future plans (I will update this as I think of things to put in my base):
-None yet since I need to do planning.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:49:44 am by Gogar72 »

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: [My real base]
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:24:26 pm »
I can supply stone and stone brick

Quinton_P

• Smp Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 10:56:30 pm »
Would jungle logs be ok? I have TONS.
~~Live On~~

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 02:06:19 am »
Yes Yes Yes please, I am going to make this very crazy looking, so I will need as many different blocks to get a cool theme for different rooms. I will make a donation thingy at a home and you guys can put things there. I will gladly takem, I will use stone bricks and the jungle logs. Thanks guys! I will also put a home in the main post once I get the home set up. Might take a half hour since I will make it look nice. When I am all done with the base, I will allow people to roam around some parts of it (Some parts because some things like farms and such I don't want people ruining. I might just put protection everywhere.