May 05, 2024, 05:17:07 am

Author Topic: Please Lock  (Read 1577 times)

Mattkkk12345

Please Lock
« on: October 02, 2013, 08:32:24 pm »
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you guys are any good at building houses. It willl be in the ocean near my /home. The base needs to be a mix of wood and glass.
The actual build needs to be wood and other stuff like quartz for decoration or different shades of wood

I need help because I have a bad sense for art :P

I can do some of the interior but again not all. I can mostly supply materials but there might be some that I don't have (take that into consideration)

What i want in it: I want the house to be kind of like a large house/mansion i want it to be secretive and modern i.e piston doors funky stairs...

If you can build outlines to rooms inside thats great. i can decorate like chests and craft tables/enchant tables..

If any of you guys out there can build a decent house if you have made it before tell me where i can see it and i would like you to replicate it on this glass base in the ocean.

PLEASE REPLY WITH:
IGN
WHERE TO FIND THE HOUSE YOU WILL BE BUILDING (IF YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE)
PRICE
QUESTIONS
Thanks
 - Mattkkk12345  :) :)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:00:54 am by Mattkkk12345 »

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone good at building large houses? :D
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 02:27:23 am »
Alright matt call me up whenever it is possible

IGN: Gogar72
WHERE TO FIND THE HOUSE: Just hop on
PRICE: Hmm depends, do you have like a plan of how large of the house? Like make a quick plan of approximate dimensions. If it will be around 30x30 or larger then most likely around 20k+.
QUESTIONS: Alright so you want this modern which I can do perfectly. Since it is modern, I will be taking this a bit more serious. I will draw out the mansion on paper to get a quick plan of a perfect house layout. Then I will bring it to the life of Minecraft.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:15:13 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Mattkkk12345

Re: Anyone good at building large houses? :D
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 04:30:43 pm »
Wow great thansks gogar where abouts on there
I will take a look
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:15:29 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »