May 11, 2024, 04:23:53 pm

Author Topic: Zombies Everywhere  (Read 3008 times)

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
Zombies Everywhere
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:44:56 am »
So Fish_Luver, pulbos2 and I were hangin' around my house and the suddenly a horde of zombies and UNARMED skeletons came out and as a post this, still are. This could be the work of an op, idk, but if it is, I don't think there op-worthy.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
Re: Zombies Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 02:52:20 am »
Well... Something happened like this to me, I was working on a house and then like 25 zombies came through the door... And I died D: but it kinda happened in waves...
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:50:06 am »
Its highly unlikely that one of us did it, we dont try to kill players for fun (unless they know about it and are okay with it)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 04:17:38 am »
So Fish_Luver, pulbos2 and I were hangin' around my house and the suddenly a horde of zombies and UNARMED skeletons came out and as a post this, still are. This could be the work of an op, idk, but if it is, I don't think there op-worthy.
It's a 1.6.2 thing, zombies spawn on other zombies over time. So basically they're calling 'reinforcements.' I've gone afk for a while and came back to 10-20 zombies surrounding me.

---><--- Click the monkey

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 06:42:03 am »
I have a self made village with villagers near my castle and it seems to spawn the "Zombie Village Sieges" very often, this has only started happening to me after the last update. If your home is ideal it could have spawned a Zombie Village Siege

what i mean by ideal
At night, there is a chance that a zombie siege might occur. This is when a large number of zombies spawn in or near a village, attacking what villagers they can reach, crowding around and pounding on the doors of those they can't. On hard or hardcore mode, they can actually break down the wooden doors of the villagers' homes unless mobGriefing is turned off (this is true of all zombies, not just during sieges.) A zombie siege requires a village of at least 10 houses and at least 20 villagers. Villagers will commonly enter their houses and close the door before any zombies can get in, but they will not attack.

this may or may not be of help

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 11:42:34 pm »
Mr, I know that is a 1.6 thing, but It wasn't like that. I have seen the new "horde" idea they implemented. This was not it. It came in waves of 10-20, AND there was skeletons, WITHOUT BOWS.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 12:14:22 am »
Unless you have proof, it seems like an exaggeration. There isn't much that can be done. The Operators are pretty trustworthy, so it's highly unlikely any one of them were an issue. Next time something that ridiculous happens, just take screenshots, spam your F2 button, it's very simple. Check who is online too.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 09:52:29 pm »
Screenies, chewbs?
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted