May 11, 2024, 12:34:38 pm

Author Topic: explanation.  (Read 1385 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
explanation.
« on: September 06, 2013, 11:44:37 pm »
so, i have been told recently that people think i have left Minecraft because i didn't get moderator, and i am a quiter for giving up on the server. well, i am wrighting this post to explain why i must leave:

I am leaving minecraft, because until currently i worked at apiary (bee keeping) but, after just one summer of work my boss wants me to take on some of the company's responsibility as a partial owner. although i am only 16, i could not pass up on this opportunity, and i am currently running 40% of the operation. if you don't think i have what it takes for a staff position, i realy couldn't care less, i take minecraft as a game, as you should also. i believe opti is far to dramatic. the second reason for me leaving is school. i have every intention to go into a field of architecture or civil engineering, and the course-load is rather unforgiving. i may have given up on minecraft, but its just a game, and it can be addicting, and i dont want my future to suffer from it. i may come back on after the school year is over, but this will depend on how much time i have on my hands over summer. if people think you have responsibility on opti, i think you might like to have a taste of the real world. thanks for everything, keep crafting. -Booorad

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: explanation.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 04:34:04 am »
Just so you know, it only gets dramatic because people post/say things like this. Who cares what people have to say, just get over it.