May 03, 2024, 05:51:20 pm

Author Topic: someone STOLE my money in opticraft  (Read 1963 times)

Mohammed

• View Profile
someone STOLE my money in opticraft
« on: September 03, 2013, 06:29:59 am »
OPTICRAFT HELP ME [THIS IS TRUE I SEWER TO GOD IT TRUE] once I didn't  play opticraft for a week i had 30000 and played it a again I had NO MONEY someone maybe HACKED into my minecraft and STOLE ALL MY MONEY i did /helpop but they said "we cant do anything about it sorry" and i need my  money back HELP ME PLZZZZ

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: someone STOLE my money in opticraft
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:48:37 am »
Please don't spam Opticraft's events forum

Edit: Your balance is 30k and I already gave you 30k in-game. I suggest changing your password.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:17:07 am by Nhataley »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:01:31 am »
Moving to the Support forum.

But dude... if you all of a sudden have no money and think you were hacked, change your password.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:14:00 am »
If you already did /helpop and the mods said they can't do anything about it, then they can't do anything about it. End of story. What do you expect them to do? Grant you money?

For one, we don't have any proof that you were hacked in the first place, no matter how many times you swear. Even if you gave us video evidence or screenshots, staff still couldn't do anything about it. If your account was hacked, the staff could ban your account until you changed your password, if you wish. But otherwise, they aren't gonna give out money every time someone yells "ive ben haxd. They stole 1 million dollars frum meh. please gimme back". Your account is your responsibility. We aren't going to assess and return all of your stolen items or money. If your account tends to be hacked a lot, I suggest you change your password immediately. Otherwise, the staff should just ip ban you since your account isn't exactly in control.

The staff were completely right in their answer to your helpop. Bringing this on the forums is pointless. Apparently, you question the judgement in the answers of our mods and ops to bring this to the forums.

Reading your statement, it doesn't seem like you're even sure you were hacked. Don't jump into conclusions and make a big deal out of something you aren't even sure about. Because honestly, you're just wasting our time and your time.

I suggest you earn back your money that you supposedly had, in the meantime. And change your password as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:23:44 am by DJAlphaWolf »