May 04, 2024, 09:24:16 pm

Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 1559 times)

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Goodbye
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:38:49 am »
Hey guys with my demotion do to inactivity I will also be leaving. I have had a lot of fun playing and helping manage the server but my time has come to move on. I would put small thank you's and goodbyes to a select few people but in actuality I can't. I've become friends I feel with most players on the server and to singel only a few out would be cheating the others out I feel.
I will say one thing about a group though, Thank You opticraft current and past staff. I've apriciated working with you and becoming friends with you all. I had a lot of laughs in staff chat and stuck with you guys for what seems like a long time. I will truly miss working and playing with you all.

I'll be honest I wont completely leave minecraft though. TheWholeLoaf has afford me a spot to help on his server but at this time it is not public and I will not give out the ip because you all have a great server here.

If any of you also play World of Tanks feel free to add me as a contact and play games with me. My game name on WOT is Morrison1996 and I'm in the clan HARM.

Thank you all and I will return every now and then to say hi to you all and catch up.
feel free to pm me if you want.

Thanks,
Morrison1996
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:43:47 am by TheRealFamous »

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:50 am »
You were a great guy, sucks to see you go.  You will be missed!
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)