May 03, 2024, 10:16:20 am

Author Topic: Riddle time!  (Read 29859 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle time!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 09:24:17 pm »
FNV, you are, in fact, correct. Have you heard it before?

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 02:42:28 am »
Wow... Probs
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 02:59:11 am »
FNV, you are, in fact, correct. Have you heard it before?
Nope

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 09:56:58 pm »
Alright. My turn.
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
-Dale

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 09:58:58 pm »
Oh dale, I 100% know the answer.
Not going to spoil it though.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 10:10:44 pm »
Same here. If nobody gets it in the next 3 posts I reveal it.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 10:27:29 pm »
Let's have 2 at once.

What happens once in a year, twice in a week, isnt on a clock, and is never in any month.

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 10:31:19 pm »
Let's have 2 at once.

What happens once in a year, twice in a week, isnt on a clock, and is never in any month.

The letter E.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2013, 10:51:36 pm »
Let's have 2 at once.

The letter E.
correct, now solve Dale's

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 11:11:07 pm »
Alright. My turn.
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
Nothing.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 11:24:47 pm »
My math teacher gave me this one:

Black and White Hats
Cannibals ambush a safari in the jungle and capture three men. The cannibals give the men a single chance to escape uneaten.

The captives are lined up in order of height, and are tied to stakes. The man in the rear can see the backs of his two friends, the man in the middle can see the back of the man in front, and the man in front cannot see anyone. The cannibals show the men five hats. Three of the hats are black and two of the hats are white.

Blindfolds are then placed over each man's eyes and a hat is placed on each man's head. The two hats left over are hidden. The blindfolds are then removed and it is said to the men that if one of them can guess what color hat he is wearing they can all leave unharmed.

The man in the rear who can see both of his friends' hats but not his own says, "I don't know". The middle man who can see the hat of the man in front, but not his own says, "I don't know". The front man who cannot see ANYBODY'S hat says "I know!"

How did he know the color of his hat and what color was it?
-2468avc

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 12:56:09 pm »

Black and White Hats
Cannibals ambush a safari in the jungle and capture three men. The cannibals give the men a single chance to escape uneaten.

The captives are lined up in order of height, and are tied to stakes. The man in the rear can see the backs of his two friends, the man in the middle can see the back of the man in front, and the man in front cannot see anyone. The cannibals show the men five hats. Three of the hats are black and two of the hats are white.

Blindfolds are then placed over each man's eyes and a hat is placed on each man's head. The two hats left over are hidden. The blindfolds are then removed and it is said to the men that if one of them can guess what color hat he is wearing they can all leave unharmed.

The man in the rear who can see both of his friends' hats but not his own says, "I don't know". The middle man who can see the hat of the man in front, but not his own says, "I don't know". The front man who cannot see ANYBODY'S hat says "I know!"

I vote this hardest....
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 03:15:21 pm »
Let's have 2 at once.

The letter E.

What about December???
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 04:50:39 pm »
Let's have 2 at once.

The letter E.

What about December???

The words any month have no e in them.
-2468avc

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 05:06:14 pm »

Black and White Hats

So, there are two white hats and three black hats.  The man in the back who could see both of the men's hat said "I don't know" and so did the second man.  The man in the front said he knew because if the man in the back said "black" he would have known the man's in the front and the second man's hat was white.