May 10, 2024, 08:35:16 am

Author Topic: [Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal  (Read 1497 times)

iceblaze123

• View Profile
[Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal
« on: August 22, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=iceblaze123
Please note that the first 3 bans were mistaken and resolved quickly, and I think this one was too.

EXACT Minecraft IGN: iceblaze123

Who Banned You: Felix_De_Kat

Why Should You be Unbanned: I was banned a couple of months ago, so not everything might be right on the dot but I remember the important things which matter the most. I have grown up and matured a bit over the months ( :o lol I know) and so I have came here to make this ban appeal when I could finally reflect on myself what happened the day I got banned from this amazing server. It all started when an argument broke out about what was better: Call of Duty or Battlefield or some stupid thing like that. It started as a somewhat friendly dispute which then got out of hand. The people who were arguing for Battlefield started calling me a little kid and five years of age and all sorts of other unkind things. But the stupid guy I was back then decided to fight and talk back and I too got out of control. After a bit of fighting, Felix_De_Kat came on and ended the argument. He said to me "iceblaze123, we don't need toying around here." I didn't know what he meant by toying around so I asked him "What does 'toying around mean?'" which angered him which resulted in him banning me. I didn't mean to get on his nerves but this wasn't clear to him and I am very, truly sorry for this misunderstanding and mistreating other players but I plead to you to forgive me.

~iceblaze123

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:56:23 pm »
This appeal is a complete pack of lies from beginning to end, if I was a lesser person I wouldn't know where to start.

Your first ban (from me) was for your offensive behaviour, not towards the server, but directly at a community member.
Ban appeal 1 (01 July 2013)

At this point I said quite clearly:
"I will unban you on this occasion, but I want to make this point VERY clear;
If I see one racist or inappropriate comment from your account directed towards another member of our community (from you or 'your friends') and I WILL life ban your account without a second thought!

Please take heed and do not let this happen again."

then a couple of weeks later...

Ban appeal 2 (19 July 2013)

and at this point I said to you:
"it is obvious that you do not play well with others and therefore are no longer welcome in our community. It is for this reason (& this being your fourth ban in total) your ban will remain in place."

From your obvious denial and fabrication of account, I am not in the belief that you have in fact learnt anything from this experience and will try anything to get back on to Opticraft, quite possibly with the same intention of abusing our community members - We do not appreciate your offensive racist language!

Come back in 6 months (or so) and I MAY reconsider the situation (or not).

Appeal Denied!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:29:27 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!