May 02, 2024, 04:57:29 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Mopar23  (Read 2841 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Mopar23
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:24:03 pm »
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Were you recommended by anyone?: crippnfeet & crippnfoot

Past Applications:
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,17971.0.html
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,13893.0.html
Ban History: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=mopar23

Why you should become a moderator:

I've broken down my reasons into 5 basic ideas.

I am show no bias to other players, no matter what my past relations are with them. I am fair, honest and I won't take my responsibility lightly. If I feel I am too close to a player in trouble, I will, and have in the past, ask another mod to continue with the situation as they see fit.

I know the commands. I know my way around logblock better than I do my own house. (Thank you Feet for teaching me :P) Lwc, PreciousStones, ive worked with them all before. Not to mention the essentials commands, I know all of those. This will help me make a smooth transition for Trusted to Mod.

I like helping people. Whether it be with grief, water/lava, questions about commands and/or plugins we use, or about the community guidelines of the server, I always set aside time for them, answer honestly, and give them my full attention.

I was, at one point in time, a slight bit power abusive. Id kick players for fun and what not, but I have had devestating consequences and I have certainly learned my lesson. I dont do that anymore. I turn godmode off when I am being a player, I don't use any logblock commands to my advantage, and I try not to use fly when im not using it for my "job". I try to be a normal player that only uses the privledges for helping others when they need it.

My last point is one that a lot of people are probably questioning. My responsibility and maturity. I willing to bet some of staff see me as a jokster, not fit for the job, but I have proven to a seprate community (that was based off this one) that I am ready. I have figured out the difference between the joking trusted player that all of you know well and the mature moderator that only a handful of you have witnessed. Give me a chance and I will show you that side of me that you have yet to see, and I promise, It's completely different.

I know no one can completely replace the staff that has recently been demoted/resigned/whatever(I really dont know which is which), But I will give 110% to show the inteligence, kindness, and integrity that I have been shown on my last 14 months on Opticraft.

Thanks for reading, and good luck to others that are applying,

~Mopie
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:43:35 am by mopar23 »

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Mopar23
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 09:40:38 pm »
Very very very supported. GL!!
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

nonenone

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:00:51 pm »
Supported! Good luck mopar

XzTriggerHappyzX

• Don't Be Upsetti....Have A Bowl Of Spaghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 08:54:59 am »
love you mopar! 0.o..... anyways very very mature, trust worthy and fun you play/build with!

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 08:55:46 am »
Supported! Always a great guy to talk to :)

Skittcat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 07:22:03 pm »
I have been playing with Mopar since I believe he first started. From the get go he seemed pretty mature. Plus he has a good sense of humor and is pretty good at the game!

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 11:28:13 pm »
Supported!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 10:44:56 am »