May 12, 2024, 03:58:23 am

Author Topic: PimpClan [PVP Guild]  (Read 10449 times)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
PimpClan [PVP Guild]
« on: August 17, 2013, 09:30:34 pm »
Pimpclan is something you may have heard of in game from my title or other's title, Anyone can become a Pimpclan Member:
Here are the ranks of the Guild:

Member:A Player who we can trust.
Manager:A longer-term member who gains more power then a member
Agent-A person who we can rely on to mail all the members to give news through out the Guild and to staff.
God:Just about everything the owner can do(not EVERYTHING THOUGH) also gets building privileges.
Owner: Has all the power

A manager can take items out of the bank for members, Be allowed in The Owner's Meetings, and can recommend players to be allowed in the guild.

A Agent can make secret moves that Managers and below will not find out about, Take items from the bank, Mail important news to other members+, Can recommend Players to be in the guild, And can apply at Owner's Meetings.

A god can do the things a manager and can also handle a trial as well has the recommendations of ban/kicking someone out of the guild. GODS CANNOT PROMOTE, gets building privileges

Owner has all the power, however can be demoted if any rules are broken, also the owner can promote people and demote.

These are the ranks, I as the owner am allowing as many of you to come join the guild. The reason why I see a Guild working better then a team is because not everyone is on at once meaning if lets say 2 people are on and they are in the guild, they are teamed automatically; that way you don't have to worry about getting killed by your own team. I have made rules to make this a bit more successful when it comes to actual PVP and things that could go wrong with this guild.
Here are the rules that I have made and created.

RULES OF THE GUILD:

If you betray a guild member in PVP you are Banned from the guild, However there is one problem: "But it was a mistake" or "I didn't mean to", this can happen when someone if feared of being banned from the guild, whenever this happens, this entire problem will go into a Trial. A trial is handled by GODS and up. Basically a god+ will ask both people there side of the stories, If a god does not get an answer strait away then the god will ask witnesses, if it is STILL not solved then the trial will be carried on when another god is available. The reason for this is because another god may have a different way of sucking out answers from people. When the trial is finished and the player has been realized as a outsider, Us gods will mail each other mail saying what we should do to the player. Most of the time it will be a Kick for a few days if it's their first crime, any after that will result in a ban. ALL bans or kicks may be appealed in a mailed msg to a GOD+ or in the reply section below.

Another thing that I have a feeling saying is, "why the heck make a huge team of people and rule over PVP" Well I have made a rule to solve this. Only 4 people may be in a Single arena at a time if there is 5 then the last one who joined will need to leave within the next 3 minutes. If they do not leave then GODS+ have the ability to allow the first 4 to kill the 5th+ so they leave the arena. Or gods will just ban or kick.

NOTE: anyone who is kicked or banned will be on a list on a wall of shame, meaning that members are allowed to kill them until they are off of that wall.

Of course any grief around the guild base will result in a Real Ban and a guild permanent Ban.

These are the rules of the guild so far. due to the guild's age since it was made rules may change.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buildings We have so far.

Yes the guild will have tons of builds that will result as Banks, Hall, Potion room, Barracks, Guild meeting hall, Guild library.
The Bank is a place where you can ask a Manger+ to take out anything that you may need. All of the Gear and weapons come from Members who want to donate old gear that is damaged or even new gear if they are generous. Basically the guild is one big family that we all share our gear with. If you have any requests for the future put it in the replies or msg me when I am online :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Members!
Owner-Gogar72
Co-Owner-Fish_Luver
God-SalsaInABowl
God-whatmyname
God-aceBwaker
Manager-FNVcourierjon
Members!
Boshiwarrior
PurpleStorm
Minute_Maid
Fireburn54
2468avc
Pensfan121
Bosco007
Torlax45
Redstonium
JMK208
Coolcrab88
nhataley
chief149
Afro_Rick
roscoepwns
King_Prankstar

This forum will be updated whenever I get a big chunk of the Guild done.
If you wish to see how the Guild's progress come to /Home Gogar72 PimpClan.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:14:18 pm by Gogar72 »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: PimpClan [PVP Guild]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 11:00:42 pm »
Announcement: ttbarri, coolcrab and I have finished the first armory. It will contain potions and pvp gear. I will stock it with potions very often, and pvp gear less often. Please try to ration the materials, it is not easy to get the gear. Keep in mind other members of Pimpclan need stuff too, so don't take all the potions in one fell swoop. I do this for free.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 11:35:41 pm »
Announcement: ttbarri, coolcrab and I have finished the first armory. It will contain potions and pvp gear. I will stock it with potions very often, and pvp gear less often. Please try to ration the materials, it is not easy to get the gear. Keep in mind other members of Pimpclan need stuff too, so don't take all the potions in one fell swoop. I do this for free.
Indeed you have this is also up my sleeve to build on the base :D

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 12:20:51 am »
Just saying we should have the guild member list

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 04:06:59 am »
This is a cool idea, I'm probably gonna steal it, thanks in advance :D
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 04:31:21 pm »
Dont you dare hammy, if you do ima put a knife up your nose, then we will go to war with two different guilds, or you could just join

Just saying we should have the guild member list
Will do I got the entire list at the Guild Hall.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:33:26 pm by Gogar72 »

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 07:02:31 pm »

Actually, gogar stole it from me.:P I asked him if he wanted to team with me and one other and this is what became of it. :P
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 07:40:49 pm »
May I join? I'm not on too often, but I'd like to join if I can :)

Best griefer name ^

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 08:20:21 pm »
I would like to join please =)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 11:50:43 pm »
Free for all PvP is announced

Let's make 1 giant team!

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 01:37:44 am »
Let's make 1 giant team!
Hear hear, I'd like to join :D
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 01:58:04 am »

Let's make 1 giant team!
Gavin thats not the point the "team" is a guild that has rules to make sure its not a "huge team" so no it more like your a small team that is fighting for a items that can be stored in the bank for our members to use to continue fighting.

Everyone, nhataley, Afro, Chief, your all added /home gogar72 pimpclan to see who your fellow members are

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 03:34:02 am »

Let's make 1 giant team!
Gavin thats not the point the "team" is a guild that has rules to make sure its not a "huge team" so no it more like your a small team that is fighting for a items that can be stored in the bank for our members to use to continue fighting.

Everyone, nhataley, Afro, Chief, your all added /home gogar72 pimpclan to see who your fellow members are
So this "guild" exists to handicap the less fortunate players who has nothing more than a enchanted wooden sword, 1 diamond, and a baby cow at their home? Sounds lame to me. Seems like it will ruin the PvP experience for the newer guests/members. I dont see why you guys cant play PvP as if it was FFA as its originally intended.
IG - @oem_moses

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 03:38:50 am »
I don't actually PvP often. I do it mainly to give me something to do.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 03:39:09 am »

Let's make 1 giant team!

So this "guild" exists to handicap the less fortunate players who has nothing more than a enchanted wooden sword, 1 diamond, and a baby cow at their home? Sounds lame to me. Seems like it will ruin the PvP experience for the newer guests/members. I dont see why you guys cant play PvP as if it was FFA as its originally intended.
this has all been messy but moses im trying to make things fair for new players but if you think about it who pvps with even just against one fully diamond armor god sword with wooden sword?