June 10, 2024, 12:41:33 am

Author Topic: [clawstrider] Alttabbed ban Appeal  (Read 1251 times)

Alttabbbed

• View Profile
[clawstrider] Alttabbed ban Appeal
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:34:48 am »
You banned me while I was watching Jericho. (almost done with season 1 in less than a week) I ignore chat because it is offensive. My computer has an anti sleep thing that clicks every now and then, or i'll just move it. There was nothing specific about that in the rules. Or I would have never done it. I will of course never use that again since obviously you don't like it. I wish it was specified in the rules though.

Rules
1.   No destroying or modifying other players blocks (griefing)
2.   No mods or hacks at all, Optifine is ok.
3.   Do not create any obscene structures or signs
4.   No excessive swearing
5.   Do not spam the chat or repeat yourself with nonsense
6.   Please do not advertise other servers
7.   No harassing of other users
8.   Please do not ask for ranks
9.   Killing players on purpose will result in a ban
10.    Minechat is not allowed under any circumstance.
11.   Use common sense before you act. If part of you thinks what you are doing is wrong then don’t do it.

Guidelines
1.   Players cannot own mobs spawners. Mob spawners are made by the server so a player cannot claim that a mob spawner is theirs. What a player can do is build around the mob spawner so someone would have to grief to get inside.
2.   Do not ask Moderators, or Operators to TP you to another player, they will not do it.
3.   Players are not allowed to place protection stones on land that someone has already built on. Find empty land or land you have built on to place your protection stone.
4.   If you die and someone else picks up your items, they get to keep those items.
5.   Be careful who you trade with, not everyone is trustworthy.
6.     Do NOT vote for other people.
7.     Do not beg for the trusted rank. I know there is already a rule stating to not ask for ranks but i really want to get    the point across. You get trusted for being an active player that doesn't break rules or flam other users. The key to the rank is being patient.

If you appeal my ban, I'd really appreciate it, and add this rule to my mental list of opticraft rules.

Alttabbed!

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [clawstrider] Alttabbed ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 07:44:33 am »
Hi,

We count anything that gets past the AFK blocker (One of the reasons it was put in place was to stop people afking and iron and gold farms) as Rule #2.

However, you seem to understand this, and as it is your first ban, I believe you're mature enough to not use it again.

Unbanned.