May 03, 2024, 01:51:07 am

Author Topic: Voting Problem  (Read 1745 times)

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
Voting Problem
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:37:28 am »
Alright, so my problem is that I for some reason cant load the second vote page (the actual site).....everytime I try one it goes black. I have tried waiting, and it would never load, I refreshed and refreshed and it still never worked. Honestly I have no idea what to do.....and I want to vote to help opti.....but what can I do? (I will post pictures if needed)

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 01:58:32 am »
There is nothing opticraft can do about this. This is a problem with the other website's servers being down. We at opticraft appreciate the time and efforts made by people like you who vote instead of just clicking the vote buttons. However, until their website is back up, I'm afraid all we can do is wait for them to come back up. Of course you'll still get the diamond for clicking the vote button on the bum site. Just vote on the bad site again when it comes back up.

Best griefer name ^

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:06:11 am »
There is nothing opticraft can do about this. This is a problem with the other website's servers being down. We at opticraft appreciate the time and efforts made by people like you who vote instead of just clicking the vote buttons. However, until their website is back up, I'm afraid all we can do is wait for them to come back up. Of course you'll still get the diamond for clicking the vote button on the bum site. Just vote on the bad site again when it comes back up.
Alright thanks, I hope it comes back soon.