June 11, 2024, 12:14:08 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Ban appeal.  (Read 2804 times)

gminmn

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] Ban appeal.
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:23:41 pm »
This is the link to my bans: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=gminmn

I know that doing what I did was wrong, and I really couldn't play do to my very bad ping. I'm sorry about that and I wish that I would be forgiven for what I have done. Sincerely, Gminmn.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:49:30 am by gminmn »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [Zeradeth_] Ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:30:41 am »
You'll have to wait for Zeradeth to respond but from looking at your ban record and lousy excusses, I doubt you will be unbanned. Also, moved to the Ban Appeals forum area, please wait.

gminmn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 12:44:26 am »
What do you mean by lousy, tobs?

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:52:26 am »
Having a "lousy ping" of 600 is no excuse because of being banned. You may have had that if it were the reason you weren't on, but that is irrelevant. I have very high ping on many servers, but that doesn't lead to getting myself banned. Anyway, as I said please wait for Zera's response- I am done here.

gminmn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 01:01:38 am »
You're right.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 01:41:24 am »
Regardless of your ping, you were being a nuisance to the server and an instigator. You tried restarting many arguments I and other mods had previously ended, and you were warned multiple times to stop using caps. Regardless, you were persistent and I banned you because of it. Your ban history shows that you are obviously not going to play fairly on our server and you are not willing to make compromises to follow our rules.

Appeal denied.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

gminmn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 04:07:58 pm »
OK then, may I give all of my belongings to siczler, I dont really understand 40k+ belonging to a banned player. He's my friend on the server, and he is a good friend, a very good friend. So can I give siczler all my money, proptery, chests and then get re perm banned, you know what I mean?

I didn't know I was being an instigator, I didn't think I was starting any arguments. To me they didn't look like arguments. I am sorry for what I did, may I please be unbanned. I thought I was leaving the server, but I realize, I like this server, and the people on it, so may I be unbanned, or at least be able to give siczler my stuff. Thank you for reading this. -gminmn
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:41:25 am by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 02:40:11 am »
First of all, don't double post. There's a modify button for a reason. Second, why should I let you do anything? You proved that you aren't mature enough to play on this server, and you have proven that you have no intent to play. Why should I allow you to hand over your stuff to another player? Being permanently banned means not being allowed back on the server to do what you want. You want to give your stuff to this other player; explain to me how that fits into being permanently banned?

I already denied your appeal. Don't make me lock this topic.
Visit the Typing Test and try!