May 07, 2024, 11:40:50 am

Author Topic: Public mob farms  (Read 1911 times)

frobalt

• View Profile
Public mob farms
« on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:17 am »
Since I'm not playing much (basically not at all) at the minute, I've decided to open my 2 mob farms to the public. These are ender and blaze farms.

The ender farm is at /home frobalt ender. This is mostly a 1 hit farm, although you'll find the occasional enderman that takes a good few hits to kill. There is also an enchantment table readily available. I would have made the anvils public, but I won't be online to replace them when they break, so it seems pointless. This farm was originally built by Notabronie, which I purchased for $250k.

The other is a blaze farm at /home frobalt blaze. This is mostly safe to use, but blazes can sometimes get a hit if you stand in the wrong place.  Recommended that you take a sword to this, as they aren't damaged before they get to the colleciton area. Also, close the gate once you are killing blazes so that they aren't knocked back too far, and loot isn't pushed back. Not the most efficient blaze farm, but it's free, so...y'know...

Enjoy!

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Public mob farms
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »
Here are a few more public farms that I share with people ingame...

/home praven spiders

/home _gavin

/home B1lueJ0ker spawner (Requires 1 iron ingot for every five minutes, I think)

/home doubleofour 3

I hope these help you guys get xp!
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*