May 04, 2024, 04:16:35 pm

Author Topic: HardPlay Racetrack  (Read 6437 times)

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
HardPlay Racetrack
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:43:21 pm »

HardPlay Racetrack
X: 3470
Z: -1340
Member World
Map
Donations:
We are accepting donations of:
*Dirt/Grass
Wool
Glass
*Wood
*Leads
* - Can be bought if necessary.
Positions:
Owner: Andersad
Owner manages the Racetrack in general.
(Cannot apply for)

CoOwner: N/A
CoOwner also manages the Racetrack in general.

Track Manager: ComputerGameLPer
Checks Track often for greif.

Bussiness Manager: shortgeorge
Looks for new breeds of horses. Will haggle price lower if and when possible.

Runner: mopar23
Transports bought horses.

Builder: Afro_Rick
Builds anything needed for HardPlay Racetrack.

Designer: Afro_Rick
Designs HardPlay Racetrack along with (Co)Owner

Breeders: Afro_Rick, Mopar23
Breeds Horses
Payment:
*Track Manager
Paid by amount of work done.

*Bussiness Manager
$750 per sucessful transaction.

Runner
Upon sucessful transportation, pay based on distance.

Builder
Paid by quantity of work completed.

Designer
Paid by quality & quantity of work completed.

*Breeder
Undecided.

* - Will recieve one horse when set conditions are met. (Horse Must stay at track at all times)
Applications:
In order to be Runner,
you must have $10,000 available at all times if
things do not go as planned.

Application:
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:26:53 pm by ComputerGameLPer »
(click to show/hide)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Re: HardPlay Racetrack
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 04:26:33 am »
 Thanks, also, can you try to add some of the information from this? Its from the old post:

Business manager: shortgeorge
Runner: mopar23
Builder:
Designer: Afro_Rick
Breeder: Afro_Rick, Mopar23
         Position's descriptions:
Owner: Builds, manages, buys, and helps the racetrack in general
Co-Owner: ^
Manager: Checks the racetrack for grief often and helps out if anyone needs help with the racetrack. Will be given a free forse after 2 weeks but it must stay at the racetrack.
Business Manager: Looks for breeds of horses that the racetrack doesnt have and that someone is selling. They will haggle the price as low as possible andreserve it for when the owner/co-owner an come and pay for it. They get $750 every successful transition. Gets a free horse after 4 successful transactions, but it must stay at the racetrack.
Runner: A very part-time job. Steps in after a now horse is payed for and transports it to the racetrack. If the trip is succsessful, they will be payed $2,000. If the horse dies, you owe the owner/co-owner the exact amount that the horse was bought for. Must have atleast $10k at all times just in case you have an unseccessfull run.
Builder: Helps build the shop(s), racetrack itself, stables, and more. Is payed depending on how much work is done.
Designer: Helps design the shop, racetrack, stables, and more. Is payed upon how good the design is. And for effective. Must show atleast 2 good designs on Opticraft that were designed by YOU, not another player.
Breeder: Breeds horses with golden carrots/apples... Will add more money rewards later on when more organized... but a Free horse after 6 successful Breedings.
      Application:
Ingame name:
Job wanted:
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link):
Why do you want to be this position?:
What would make you the best for the job?:
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?:
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little):
Do you meet the requirements for the job?:
Extra Notes:
      thanks.  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 03:16:48 am by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 12:55:37 pm »
errr yeah ;D So what kind of design do you want? Scary? Heroic? Neat? Prom-ish? I've been working on lots of themes lately. And what world is this in? I can donate a few horses if its in the old guest. But I'm in a foreign country, won't be able to connect most of the days.

UPDATE: k its in the Memberworld.

Application: Builder
Ingame name: Afro_Rick
Job wanted: Builder
Bans(explain what for or provide a ban link): 3 Greif
Why do you want to be this position?: Because I think that I am a good builder and because I want to help Hardplay Racetrack look better.
What would make you the best for the job?: I am the designer, and it is much easier to design then build yourself than design then tell someone else all the information.
What would you do to benefit Hardplay racetrack?: Making it look better.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Usually 30 minutes a day.
Extra Notes: I'm also breeder, CPUGamelPer. Can someone please change this?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:39:32 am by Afro_ »
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 08:04:47 am »
I have a horse pen in the memberworld. If your missing any of the 7 Colors or 5 patterns, send me a Msg and ill get what your missing to you at no cost.

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 01:51:24 am »
Do players bring their own horses or do we trade them? Maybe there should be a new position for "Horse-Finder"? IK it sounds a little... yaknow.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 04:27:54 pm »
errr yeah ;D So what kind of design do you want? Scary? Heroic? Neat? Prom-ish? I've been working on lots of themes lately. And what world is this in? I can donate a few horses if its in the old guest. But I'm in a foreign country, won't be able to connect most of the days.

Why do you want to be this position?: Because I think that I am a good builder and because I want to help Hardplay Racetrack look better.
What would make you the best for the job?: I am the designer, and it is much easier to design then build yourself than design then tell someone else all the information.
How long could you put into the racetrack a week?(depends on the job type a little): Usually 30 minutes a day.
     Accepted, I may 1 other builder and designer to work with you.

I have a horse pen in the memberworld. If your missing any of the 7 Colors or 5 patterns, send me a Msg and ill get what your missing to you at no cost.
     Wow! I would LOVE that! Thanks! I can easily trasport, Ive had some practice after a few incidents  :P. thanks!  :)

Do players bring their own horses or do we trade them? Maybe there should be a new position for "Horse-Finder"? IK it sounds a little... yaknow.
      I will settle for trades of breeds, I will also buy, and they can bring their horses if they plan on selling them for a little more or they can contact the racetrack and we could transport. Anything works for me.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:30:31 pm by andersad »

Afro_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 09:12:00 am »

Wow! I would LOVE that! Thanks! I can easily trasport, Ive had some practice after a few incidents  :P. thanks!  :)

I will settle for trades of breeds, I will also buy, and they can bring their horses if they plan on selling them for a little more or they can contact the racetrack and we could transport. Anything works for me.

Great! I hope you supple the materials ._.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 03:18:35 am »

Wow! I would LOVE that! Thanks! I can easily trasport, Ive had some practice after a few incidents  :P. thanks!  :)

Great! I hope you supple the materials ._.
       Ill supply materiels, or money, whatever is needed.  :) Also, idk how buuut the quotes got all mixed up^ but whatever...

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 02:31:44 pm »
      Sadly. I am leaving Opticraft, I will proably give the business to someone that I was a good friend of if they want it. So, Im sorry guys, but this wont be happening.  :(

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38:38 pm »
Posted by: andersad
Insert Quote
      Sadly. I am leaving Opticraft, I will proably give the business to someone that I was a good friend of if they want it. So, Im sorry guys, but this wont be happening.  Sad

Why are you leaving?

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 10:58:57 pm »
I have 2 posts as for why I am leaving. Please read those.