May 10, 2024, 03:26:44 pm

Author Topic: (Felix_de_kat) iceblaze123  (Read 1792 times)

iceblaze123

• View Profile
(Felix_de_kat) iceblaze123
« on: July 18, 2013, 11:09:48 pm »
Dear felix,

I'm really sorry whats been happening lately. Me and my brother ZazzMaster have determined that I am being hacked. This morning we successfully changed my password. So if u would please unban me now that my password is changed, i would be really happy.

Sorry for the confusion,
Iceblaze123

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=iceblaze123

Edit: Inserting Ban Link
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:10:17 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: (Felix_de_kat) iceblaze123
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:31:04 am »
Hello Iceblaze123

(click to show/hide)

ok, so this is pretty much going to be the same response as your last ban appeal response..

The severe racist & homophobic comments from your account were expressed solely towards an individual within our community.

I do not believe you were hacked, I do not believe someone came on to your account without your permission and I do not believe that you have the slightest remorse or have indeed learned anything since I banned you the first time.

Again.. Racism of any type, or homophobic comments of any kind are not acceptable in any shape or form either in society or within the gaming community and must be dealt with, with swift, firm and appropriate action!

Your account is your responsibility and therefore the blame lays squarely at your feet alone.

As this is your second ban for the same offence (Previous appeal) it is obvious that you do not play well with others and therefore are no longer welcome in our community. It is for this reason (& this being your fourth ban in total) your ban will remain in place.

Appeal Denied!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:13:23 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!