May 02, 2024, 08:27:00 pm

Author Topic: Please! anyone!  (Read 2709 times)

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
Please! anyone!
« on: July 10, 2013, 04:11:27 am »
Alright, im going to get straight to it. Whenever i get the launcher working properly, i always screw something up. it worked fine for a bit in 1.6.2, but with extreme lag. Then soon after that i closed out of the launcher and what do you know shazam!.....IT WONT WORK! And when i tried messing with the profiles on the launcher, it always makes me log in again...and it says my log in credentials are wrong! but it doesnt make any sense, iv always logged in with them. I have yet to have to log in with my email. its always been my user. And when i could log in, it always said java error and i could only ever play offline or not at all.... please help! I can't live without opticraft! im losing hope.......please.....help.....  :-[

P.S.
Couldnt figure out how to put pictures on here sooo...... derp
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:28:10 am by angelsrage21 »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please! anyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:10:05 am »
Use these steps:

1. Select 'New Profile'.

2. Give the profile a name (can be anything), and under 'Use Version:' select the drop down 'release 1.6.2'. Then click 'Save Profile'.

3. You will notice your new profile will appear under the 'Profile Editor' tab, but it will say you're not logged in. So under profile, select the drop down 'angelsrage21' (or whatever you named your profile)

4. Now with your new profile selected, enter your username and password, and tick the 'Log me in automatically' box. Then click 'Play'.

5. Now every time you open the launcher, it will remember those credentials under that profile only. And it will simply say 'Log Out' and 'Play', so just hit 'Play'.

Good luck, hope this helped.

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 02:58:45 pm »
OMG! thank you so much! Opticraft!....Here i come!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »
=)

barrymorton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 09:19:12 am »
Thanks a lot xDeekay... :) for sharing this... :) Thankz....!!

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 01:14:22 pm »
Nice, deekay!
BTW angelsrage, check this post out for how to get images on: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,18202.msg176380.html#msg176380
Alright, im going to get straight to it. Whenever i get the launcher working properly, i always screw something up. it worked fine for a bit in 1.6.2, but with extreme lag. Then soon after that i closed out of the launcher and what do you know shazam!.....IT WONT WORK! And when i tried messing with the profiles on the launcher, it always makes me log in again...and it says my log in credentials are wrong! but it doesnt make any sense, iv always logged in with them. I have yet to have to log in with my email. its always been my user. And when i could log in, it always said java error and i could only ever play offline or not at all.... please help! I can't live without opticraft! im losing hope.......please.....help.....  :-[

P.S.
Couldnt figure out how to put pictures on here sooo...... derp

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:12:38 pm by Afro_ »
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted