May 02, 2024, 04:01:47 pm

Author Topic: 1.6.1 launcher - extremely unreliable! help?  (Read 1539 times)

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
1.6.1 launcher - extremely unreliable! help?
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:09:19 am »
So my minecraft launcher worked a couple of times in the begining, but now it only lets me play offline or not at all. It keeps saying java error or something, and then when i try to log into the client, it says wrong user/pass.... help?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:29:47 am by angelsrage21 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: 1.6.1 launcher - extremely unreliable! help?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 05:28:30 am »
Are you sure you're using the right credentials for your login? If you've migrated to Mojang.com at any point, you should be using your email as your login instead of your username.

As for the 'Java Error,' please be specific, as there are multiple Java Errors that currently exist for Minecraft.

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
Re: 1.6.1 launcher - extremely unreliable! help?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 01:03:32 am »
Are you sure you're using the right credentials for your login? If you've migrated to Mojang.com at any point, you should be using your email as your login instead of your username.

As for the 'Java Error,' please be specific, as there are multiple Java Errors that currently exist for Minecraft.

My login information is correct, i'v never gone to mojang.com for that. and it says unexpected version refresh, then it says (Caused by: java.net.socketTimeoutException: Read timed out) and then it lists the other things.