May 17, 2024, 10:13:06 pm

Author Topic: [a1374thspartan] andersad  (Read 1680 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
[a1374thspartan] andersad
« on: July 08, 2013, 07:05:35 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules?     Yes
- Did you grief another players work?   No
- Did you swear excessively?   No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?   No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks?   No

I am sorry I Advertised. I dont really know why I was advertising. I did ask those people, you wont need to post any screenies to prove it. I know the answer to this appeal will proably be a No, and I deserve it. Goodbye Opticraft.
  :'(

Ban link:

I know I disappointed alot of my friends today, and I am very sorry, please forgive me. And good luck guys, keep crafting.

Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
  • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
    • View Profile
Re: [a1374thspartan] andersad
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 07:18:47 pm »
You know that advertising is not allowed on our server, you have been given chances before and still prove us wrong about you. After 3 bans I thought you would have learned your lesson about breaking the rules. You will not be pardoned in this case.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 07:21:27 pm »
      I understand and respect your decision. Goodbye Opticraft.  :'( I will never forget yo guys. Keep on crafting and do great things for me  :'(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 07:29:21 pm by andersad »

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »
       Actually, I do have a defense in my favor. When I /msged those 2 ppl. Ill tell you what happened. So, I forget who it was... but anyways. Before I told them about the server, I asked this: Wanna try out a new server with me? The person said sure, and I told them the ip. Then told another person I believe, cole somethin? and asked if that person could do it too, I said sure! Then I said, "ya know, for trying it with me Ill pay u guys $500 for 5 mins on Opticraft $. When I was accused and I admitted it, I think spartan said,"You cannot talk about other servers without another person's permission in msg chat". So, actually, I did have permission from the first guy, and the second guy was told aboutit by the first guy.

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 09:59:54 pm »
I banned you because the both of them told me you were advertising and they believed it was wrong. They sent me pictures with you asking them to join so you could get trusted on that server. I am displeased that you would use our server to gain another rank on another server. Needless to say advertising is not allowed and I am still holding strong on my decision.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 10:02:29 pm »
Hey, I may have said that, but they said it was ok if I talked to them about it.... So, I did do something bad, but It wasnt against the rules. Im not saying it was ok.

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 10:30:59 pm »
I will be willing to shorten it to 3 weeks, however this is your absolute last chance. After this there are no more chances. Just remember that.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 10:36:27 pm »
    THANK you spartan. I realize this must be difficult to choose because you dont have all the evidense. But thank you for being reasonable. Cya in 3 weeks!  :)