May 04, 2024, 05:54:59 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal ViperZeroOne  (Read 2461 times)

assasin1771

• View Profile
ban appeal ViperZeroOne
« on: July 06, 2013, 12:18:47 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? No
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? kinda
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks No

I don get why I was banned. I was asking how its against the rules to look throught a village just because it has a fence around it.. if i put a fence around half the world no one is allowed to go there?? was not arguing.  I was simply saying why cant I be in this area. I looked throught the rules no were did it say I couldn't go through a village that some one has already been..

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:23:37 am by assasin1771 »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal ViperZeroOne
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 02:21:27 am »
First, you did violate the rules, weather you agree that you did or not.

You weren't simply passing through a village as you claim, you were purposely harassing the owners of the village by trespassing.  You were asked NUMEROUS times by the players to leave the village and you continued to trespass.  When I arrived I notified you that while you felt your trespassing wasn't against the rules, the harassing you were doing definitely was.  I also told you that if you were asked to leave then to do so.  You could have just left, but no, you argued with me about it.  You didn't ask for clarification, you argued.  You continued to run around the village for a good 15 minutes after I instructed you to move on elsewhere.

During that time I checked the fence around the village and it belonged to the players you were bothering, this is valid enough to state that the village was claimed by them, and you have no business there.  I again asked you to leave the village, you refused.  I then teleported you out of the village and you decided to play games with the owners by bouncing along the fence.  I vanished and watched you for a while before you once again jumped back over the fence into the village, and then back out again.  I then warned you that one more trespass and I would ban you, you did it regardless, so you ended up banned.  I do have screenshots if you would like to see them...

This kind of harassment of players is not tolerated.  Ignoring the staff when they politely ask you to stop harassing players is not tolerated.  Arguing with the staff is certainly not tolerated.  That's 3 strikes.  You have no remorse for what you did and I find it hard to believe that if you are unbanned that you will behave yourself.  Give me a reason why I should lower the ban and I might consider it, until then the decision stands.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:27:03 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

assasin1771

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 02:26:32 am »
I know i was being immature and that i should have left. Im sorry for disobeying you. i like this server alot and i hope that i
can play on it agian. :)

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 02:28:18 am »
I will unban you in a moment.  Please try to avoid these situations in the future.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 03:11:05 am »
Pardoned
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!