May 10, 2024, 04:52:28 pm

Author Topic: [Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 ban appeal  (Read 1837 times)

iceblaze123

• View Profile
[Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 ban appeal
« on: July 01, 2013, 12:28:00 am »
Dear Felix_De_Kat,

I had a couple friends over that day, I leave the computer unattended for one second, and I find myself banned. one of my friends took control of my account, and wrote some mean things.. I will be more protective of my account in the future and will never let this happen again, and please unban me. I'm sorry for the confusion.

-iceblaze123

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=iceblaze123

Edit: Inserting Ban Link
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:15:20 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 04:43:20 pm »
Hello Iceblaze123

(click to show/hide)

There was absolutely no confusion on my part - The severe racist comments from your account were expressed solely towards one individual within our community and no-one else. I am therefore not entirely convinced that your friends would have known their ethnicity without, perhaps, the knowledge of someone who has/had played on the server for a period of time.

The community member who was viciously attacked was obviously unexpectedly very unhappy with the assault made against him - Racism of any kind is not acceptable in any shape or form and must be dealt with, with swift, firm and appropriate action as it is one of the most disgusting actions that a person can commit against another!

Your account is your responsibility and therefore the blame lays squarely at your feet alone.

I will unban you on this occasion, but I want to make this point VERY clear;
If I see one racist or inappropriate comment from your account directed towards another member of our community (from you or 'your friends') and I WILL life ban your account without a second thought!

Please take heed and do not let this happen again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:54:00 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!

cattfish0612

• Digging dirt one block at a time :l ^
    • View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] iceblaze123 ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 05:37:17 pm »
Ice, that was a very racist comment you made against African American's & and Me.

I think you are very lucky to be pardoned for the racist comments you made against me. Also jfi, the term "Nig Nig" isn't taken nicely either, so I hope you learn your lesson and think twice before typing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:48:36 pm by cattfish0612 »