May 16, 2024, 05:53:02 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application zoltronx  (Read 1542 times)

zolt

• View Profile
Moderator Application zoltronx
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:10:06 am »
Hello fellow opticrafters! It has been two years now and I think its time I should start helping guests and other players.
I am fourteen years old, I am in year nine and I am a respectful player to others.

Why I should be mod: I think I should be mod, because I help people build their creations when they're having trouble and I'm helpful in chat. What I think is most important about why I should be mod, is because I enjoy opticraft so much, that it is the only server I go on. Ever since I joined opticraft, I have kept my nose very clean and have never been kicked nor banned.

Times I have helped other players: There have been many times when I have helped players, these are some of the many times of helped them; I've helped a player known as Shep4 building his shop, Hammysandwich building his redstone smelter and lots of other player that I can't keep count of.

Time zone: I live in New South Wales Australia (GMT+ 10 hours).

Join date: I can't exactly remember what date I joined. But it was sometime like April two years ago

Other info: As some of you guys might already know, I haven't been playing very long in the days. This is just because I have been very busy with school and music. Fortunately, I now have time to be a more active member of the opticraft community.

Recommendations: No formal recommendations i know of, but when I was a member, a few players have said so when I helped them out.

Fact about me: I've been very social with players, opticraft is a really great community and I'm proud to be part of it

Thanks for considering my application
-zoltronx   :)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application zoltronx
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 07:28:51 am »
Supported :)

XzTriggerHappyzX

• Don't Be Upsetti....Have A Bowl Of Spaghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application zoltronx
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 07:36:51 am »
supported! :D you're very mature, helpful and nice!! you'd be a FANTASTIC mod! :)