June 15, 2024, 10:24:15 pm

Author Topic: [Mr_Mr_Mr] ultraman11  (Read 1119 times)

ultraman11

• View Profile
[Mr_Mr_Mr] ultraman11
« on: June 23, 2013, 04:14:08 pm »
Hello! I got banned for 5 bans before and then he gave me a permanent ban. But honestly, pretty much all of the bans before that were all either my account was hacked or I out something in the wrong place by mistake. I really like this server and I want to be able to play on it again. So I would be glad if you unbanned me because most of the other bans were just not my fault. Thank you in advance! :)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] ultraman11
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:09:21 pm »
You had 5 bans, one which was a grief trap. I won't be pardoning you, you are responsible for your own account, the "I was hacked" excuse won't work.

Note: It looks like 6, but pew messed up on the ban and hit {enter} instead of the ' key.

---><--- Click the monkey

ultraman11

• View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] ultraman11
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 11:03:06 pm »
But I fixed my account and me and the person who hacked my account are now friends and that really wasn't an excuse. It seriously did happen because that person was jealous that I got minecraft before them so they got mad. They still dont have the game but now they dont care anymore. Why aren't you going to unban me. I have two people who play on the server that know what happened and will tell you that I actually got hacked.