May 03, 2024, 04:49:46 am

Author Topic: Moderator Appthingybob - Duinis  (Read 1817 times)

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
Moderator Appthingybob - Duinis
« on: June 22, 2013, 01:59:20 am »

Timezone: +10 EST.. I think.

Recommendations: zip, nil, nada, null, other words for zero.

Why you should become a moderator: Where do I start...

Firstly, I would like to say that this is a serious app. CEREAL. I know some people doubt me because they see me as too much of a joker and not responsible enough to have any chance of becoming a mod. I get that. But however stupid and silly I may seem, please keep in mind that I do have a serious side, and will do what I need to do to get what needs to be done done. That made almost no sense.

Next - Why I'm applying. Well, that's because as of today, I'm on break for two weeks before I have to go back to school. And I promise I'll spend as much of my spare days as I can to be online and help out if I get promoted, seeing that I've not been very active at all lately- Truthfully, that was because I didn't have much to do online. If I get mod, however.. Well, you get the idea.

I want to be a moderator cause I want to help new players when they need it. Several times when I've popped online there are no mods on at all. I believe there's not many Australian mods - The only Australian staff member I know of is xDeeKay, and he's often busy doing his own thing, whether it's ingame or out there in scary reality. I could fill in the gap - At least, for two weeks. And if there's any particular commands or plugins I need to learn, be assured I'll try my best to master them.

Abiding by the rules is something I've done since I've first joined. I have one ban on record by 2crzy4uall for caps and spam when the server was restarting. Needless to say I've stopped doing that kind of thing - I hate griefers and hackers.

And finally, I'm suitable to become a moderator because you all secretly love me. C:

Thanks for reading. - The Really Really Srs Bsns Doonish
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:23:17 am by Duinis »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Appthingybob - Duinis
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 03:03:32 am »
You've been a great person, I seriously think you have a serious side. Seriously. Good luck.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

cattfish0612

• Digging dirt one block at a time :l ^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 03:05:29 am »
supported :D good luck

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:06:10 am »
Oh Duinis... Definitely supported! :)

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 08:57:22 am »
Supported, you helped me get trusted despite really even knowing me. Also your join date is my birthday ^-^
Im back.... I think

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 09:56:49 pm »
Supported! GL!
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

XzTriggerHappyzX

• Don't Be Upsetti....Have A Bowl Of Spaghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 10:02:49 pm »
supported! you've always been very kind, nice, mature and friendly! you'd be the perfect mod! :D