May 06, 2024, 12:19:29 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal :blueted12345 (2crzy4uall)  (Read 1679 times)

JLSLover123

• Hi there :P
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal :blueted12345 (2crzy4uall)
« on: June 15, 2013, 12:05:22 pm »
Hello there, you are probably wondering why I am making this ban appeal well i'll tell you.See I was on a server with my friend then I went to play a game on my own, so I went to pick a game and jumped in all of a sudden I recognised  a name which was blueted12345 of course.So then I said to him why he was not on opticraft for very long he got straight to the point and specifically said ''I got banned for glitching dirt blocks into gold''.I said does he still remember the mod or op he had been banned by he said 2crzy4uall so I said did he make a ban appeal he said no he doesn't now how to create one so I am now making it for him.He said he had never men't to be rude to staff witch I don't think competes with the appeal very much as it has nothing to do with it.He said he may never again glitch on the server witch I hope he doesn't he is one of my friends that I don't want to lose again.So if you are reading this please take you're time to answer.

Thank You.

blueted12345

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal :blueted12345 (2crzy4uall)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 12:12:39 pm »
OK

I do know how to reply so i will ask now:
Did you break any of the rules? yes
- Did you grief another players work?
- Did you swear excessively? no
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? no
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? no
Ok so the glitched i used was with pistons and The glitch didnt let you gain anything when you mined the gold blocks that i was duping it didnt give you gold it just disappeared. I was asked to stop But i didnt and went on and did it and i apologize for that i truly apologize.   People say give me a second chance please... this isnt my second chance i have never been a problem before i was quite good friends with some mods and very popular people. i always helped people i tried my best to stay to rules before this incident.

I voted every single day and i find going on the server a privilege.

So i ask for the first time ever please unban me.

( the only time i have been kicked is for being afk ) so please if you let me on this will never happen again :) thank you i will listen to whatever you have to say .

blueted12345

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »
Hi if 2crzy is off will i just wait for him or can one of you guise answer this as i said again im truly sorry for what i did  :-[

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 04:52:50 pm »
I'll take care of it, since I dont know when crzy will be back. Since you apologized, and have been banned for months now, I will pardon you. But we dont take attempting to glitch blocks lightly and if you get caught doing something like this again, I wont be as lenient.

blueted12345

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 04:55:45 pm »
thank you very much i will make sure it never happens again :)

JLSLover123

• Hi there :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 04:04:23 pm »
You may lock this appeal.