May 10, 2024, 03:04:47 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_]jasonbobby Appeal  (Read 1425 times)

Jasonbobby

• Epicness!!!
    • View Profile
[Zeradeth_]jasonbobby Appeal
« on: June 15, 2013, 03:26:35 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jasonbobby
I don't know why I was banned, I believe Dogwell's Farm is that free farm outside the city... im friends with BestMinionNA who lives in that town and let me use the farm. Plus, the farm says "Free Food" and i did replant the food.
Super COOl! Diamonds for 300 each at /home jasonbobby!!! Free mine to use at /home jasonbobby mine

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_]jasonbobby Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:40:17 am »
As for the 'free' aspect of the farm, Dogwell didn't recognize your name when I told him it was you who had done the griefing. If BestMinionNA is part of the town, then he should have gotten Dogwell's permission for you to use the farm or at least told him you would be using it so these kind of miscommunications don't happen.

Also, here is the screenie I took of the blocks you broke; I found more blocks after I had undone the initial damage to the farm, but I forgot to take a screenshot of that as well: http://imgur.com/3lvTFHQ
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:41:59 am by Zeradeth_ »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Jasonbobby

• Epicness!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 08:50:58 pm »
oh... it said as long as u replanted it... so i found the farm, read the sign, "Free" and took carrots, then replanteted them....
Super COOl! Diamonds for 300 each at /home jasonbobby!!! Free mine to use at /home jasonbobby mine

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:28:03 am »
Even if it says free, you need to find out who owns it and ask them if you can use it. I'll pardon you this time, but don't let anything like this happen this again.
Visit the Typing Test and try!