May 05, 2024, 12:07:46 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] LIEKABOWSE  (Read 1246 times)

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
[GirlLuvzerMac] LIEKABOWSE
« on: June 11, 2013, 07:34:51 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes.
- Did you grief another players work? No.
- Did you swear excessively? No.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No.
I was banned by Girlluvzermac for using Rei's minimap. Now, i'm not going to deny the fact that I used it because I did, but I think the week ban was a bit harsh. I was frustrated that the livemap wasnt updating, and I needed to see how my current project (Liek Co) was doing. I clouded my judgement and shouldn't have resorted to using the mod. this is the first modification I have ever used on the server, and I strongly am sorry. I made a mistake, and I'm asking for a second chance. I understand that if my ban is lifted/shortened, my trusted rank will most likely be taken away. I will work towards trying to become a better person on the server and prevent future offenses from happening. Again, i'm sorry and I see your reasoning if I do not get my ban lifted/shortened.
Thank you, -LIEKABOWSE

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] LIEKABOWSE
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 04:43:04 pm »
Hi Liek,

I regret having to ban you for this, and the resulting loss of your rank... Being that the advantage gained by the use of the minimap is limited compared to the use of a mod such as X-ray, I believe a week's ban is much more appropriate than the permanent ban which is the penalty often carried by those who've used unauthorized mods.

I really do regret having to ban you for this, and I appreciate how maturely and reasonably you've appealed it but I unfortunately will have to deny your request. You will get your second chance when you rejoin us on the 18th, and I look forward to seeing you in-game then.

GirlLuvzerMac

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] LIEKABOWSE
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:51:51 pm »
Thank you, I'll see you on the 18th.