May 14, 2024, 11:31:08 am

Author Topic: Builder Plenaxis  (Read 810 times)

plenaxis

• View Profile
Builder Plenaxis
« on: February 10, 2011, 07:50:48 am »
Ingame name: Plenaxis
Briefly describe all your creations: On this server, A gothic style church, with a twist featuring bright colors and transparency. The second is an underground hovel of Psychadelia.
What worlds are the creations on: Guest
Links to screenshots of the creation:

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/plenaxis/

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I've been playing minecraft for a while (classic and beta), I have built tons of things, from castles multiple stories tall (including bridges over lava pits), to floating palace's in the air. I'm really creative minded, and i'm buds with melonkitty and laruemmmmmd
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yarp

plenaxis

• View Profile
Re: Builder Plenaxis
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:52:00 am »
Many more images that were not included can be seen on the link to the photobucket, or by simply exploring the areas yourself in the Guest realm. In order to access the hideout of psychadelia however, you must go into the inner wall at the base of the church.

melonkitty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 07:59:32 am »
GL +1

plenaxis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 08:19:34 pm »
Also, I built a Psychadelic Cougar/Sphinx on top of the platform where the psychadelic cavern is.

And a giant hourglass next to the church I built.

Edit: Be sure to check the Church, The sphinx, the Underground cavern, and the Hourglass out. I had received a message from an OP that I only had pictures of one on Photobucket, but there are 4 separate ones there.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:07:12 pm by plenaxis »

rcpcdude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 06:47:15 am »
Only 2 days as recruit, rejected for now for not following builder app instructions. Use the extra day required to make more.