May 03, 2024, 01:25:50 pm

Author Topic: Your First Days on Opticraft  (Read 8976 times)

cattfish0612

• Digging dirt one block at a time :l ^
    • View Profile
Your First Days on Opticraft
« on: May 23, 2013, 08:44:19 pm »
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys remember the first day/weeks of opticraft for you. These question don't have to be all answered feel free to ask others question and if you cant remember much that's ok.

How did you find out about Opticraft:

First person on staff that helped you:

First person you meet(or friend):

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.:

Ill fill on out to start it :D.

How did you find out about Opticraft: A video (its down D:)

First person on staff that helped you: Crippnfeet was there in seconds and I think see was in training cause there were 2 of them and they came so fast I thought they were stalking so To this day I Check my windows for opticraft's moderators  before I go to sleep XD

First person you meet(or friend): Zeldafan

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: LecheMan

Edited to save space
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:10:17 pm by cattfish0612 »

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Your First Days on Opticraft
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:04:32 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: Lol, I knew about this server from the very start, seeing it was on the top of the classic list, took me a while to get smp though.

First person on staff that helped you: I believe my first staff that helped me was awesomealicia or kodak28.

First person you meet(or friend): On classic : Kodak28 & Gameguy96 | On smp, I knew everyone already but I thought of LIEKABOWSE and Sour_Dino as my best friends

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: Wyboth.
kind of here, kind of not

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:06:57 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: random classic list back in the day, top listed opti as allways

First person on staff that helped you: holy_moses, saved my recruit promo build from griefing

First person you meet(or friend): elitedelta(something more?)

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: who thought me most commands.... i guess relkeb with my operator trial. and for smp. i still dont know the commands, and i never will

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 09:18:46 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: I was trolling servers, and came across Opticraft on classic. I ended up liking the server and here I am today

First person on staff that helped you: marshytheman helped me by promoting me to recruit

First person you meet(or friend): I didn't really make friends for a while. Then ForsakenEden and I became cool, along with Luminaeus. (Neither play anymore, I dont think :P)

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: I basically taught myself the commands, server announcements helped
IG - @oem_moses

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 10:39:24 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: A friend told me.

First person on staff that helped you: Dont remember, WAY too long ago.

First person you meet(or friend): The people who told me about it: Buckers100, ksmith42 ( I forget the other names)

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: I kinda learned it myself. "Adapt or Die!"
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:59:59 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: Searching online

First person on staff that helped you: BigBadHenz i think

First person you meet(or friend): Curiousmartin (knew before opti) then qu1cks1lva :)

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: taught my self ^_^

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 11:40:30 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: It was at the top of the classic servers, and I thought the name was appealing :3

First person on staff that helped you: Either RCPCDude, Relkeb or SpaceToaster

First person you meet(or friend): Relkeb probably

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: /help

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:19 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: Minecraft.net classic server list

First person on staff that helped you: Raul7legend

First person you meet(or friend): GeneralButtHair, Greenestfang, someone555, ZXFEAR, flighttwentyone... I forgot loads :L

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: Myself

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 03:02:39 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: I'll admit that my start was as a griefer on Minecraft classic. Idk why I did it now, but I would go to the different servers and grief away. I probably got banned at least twice from the Opticraft classic server. Then I stopped, and joined another classic server (not opticraft), and worked my way up in the ranks. It went down, so I went to another server, got my rank up, and then switched back to opticraft classic where I wasn't banned anymore. I then stopped classic and began looking for a server in minecraft. I saw Opticraft on one of the server lists and, because I recognized the name more than any other server, I connected to smp.opticraft.net. I played a bit, like it, and became a member on the website and all. Then I accidentally nailed a grief trap. I was chill about it, and when I was back on I played like a normal player, and was more careful not to break any questionable blocks. Soon after the unban, I moved from my first house and found an ocean. Using the live map as my guide, as well as F3, I made my way to the part of the ocean farthest from anywhere else. Then the member world came and I built a huge castle-like structure there in hopes to sell plots inside of a huge npc village. Well, the mob killer plugin ruined the "huge npc village" part, but then new minecraft stuff came out, and I still had no success selling plots. Then I finally moved to the new guest world when it was made and found a tiny village which the game malformed, but it had 4 villagers. Now I am making my huge village with a giant auto hopper shop mall!

First person on staff that helped you: I can't remember. My most memorable moment is when we had only the old guest world, and due to lack of land I made a man-made island in the ocean. I'm not talking about a 1 layer square of land, but I built that sucker up from the ocean floor to the surface. Only issue, no animals AT ALL. And I was over 1000 blocks from any natural land mass that would have animals. Sure there were other man-made 1 layer islands, but that would be griefing since the owners were never on for me to ask for permission to get two of their animals. So I asked the OPs if they would be willing to give me just two cows for me to breed so I could get meat since getting the animals naturally truely wouldn't be practical. Cschurz came, and trolled me. He spammed my island with cows, then killed all but 2. He also spammed areas of my island with cobwebs, and did the "pick a cake" trick where a gold bar gets dropped when you click on one of the cakes. It was funny.

First person you meet(or friend): I really don't know. I did get my girlfriend into Minecraft on this server. She doesn't come on too much at the moment because she hasn't had the time to do so.

Best griefer name ^

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 03:39:00 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: I'll admit that my start was as a griefer on Minecraft classic. Idk why I did it now, but I would go to the different servers and grief away. I probably got banned at least twice from the Opticraft classic server. Then I stopped, and joined another classic server (not opticraft), and worked my way up in the ranks. It went down, so I went to another server, got my rank up, and then switched back to opticraft classic where I wasn't banned anymore. I then stopped classic and began looking for a server in minecraft. I saw Opticraft on one of the server lists and, because I recognized the name more than any other server, I connected to smp.opticraft.net. I played a bit, like it, and became a member on the website and all. Then I accidentally nailed a grief trap. I was chill about it, and when I was back on I played like a normal player, and was more careful not to break any questionable blocks. Soon after the unban, I moved from my first house and found an ocean. Using the live map as my guide, as well as F3, I made my way to the part of the ocean farthest from anywhere else. Then the member world came and I built a huge castle-like structure there in hopes to sell plots inside of a huge npc village. Well, the mob killer plugin ruined the "huge npc village" part, but then new minecraft stuff came out, and I still had no success selling plots. Then I finally moved to the new guest world when it was made and found a tiny village which the game malformed, but it had 4 villagers. Now I am making my huge village with a giant auto hopper shop mall!

First person on staff that helped you: I can't remember. My most memorable moment is when we had only the old guest world, and due to lack of land I made a man-made island in the ocean. I'm not talking about a 1 layer square of land, but I built that sucker up from the ocean floor to the surface. Only issue, no animals AT ALL. And I was over 1000 blocks from any natural land mass that would have animals. Sure there were other man-made 1 layer islands, but that would be griefing since the owners were never on for me to ask for permission to get two of their animals. So I asked the OPs if they would be willing to give me just two cows for me to breed so I could get meat since getting the animals naturally truely wouldn't be practical. Cschurz came, and trolled me. He spammed my island with cows, then killed all but 2. He also spammed areas of my island with cobwebs, and did the "pick a cake" trick where a gold bar gets dropped when you click on one of the cakes. It was funny.

First person you meet(or friend): I really don't know. I did get my girlfriend into Minecraft on this server. She doesn't come on too much at the moment because she hasn't had the time to do so.

I was also a griefer when I started out.  :(

Lucky, I wish staff would spawn cows for me on my island  :P
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

officiersmirnof

• check out the youtube chanel lightwolfgamming
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 04:03:48 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: a friend of mine told me about it

First person on staff that helped you: omaroo2

First person you meet(or friend): classic: gameguy96 smp: stil gameguy96

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: gameguy on classic and on smp evrybody

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:51:26 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft:  My brother and I used to share this account, so we both played on this.

First person on staff that helped you: BigBadHenz or Nyssa.. I dunno.

First person you met (or friend): duinis and I used to live near each other, we were pretty good friends.

Who tush you most commands: Ummm pretty much everyone on smp and the /rules
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 11:10:33 pm »
How did you find out about opticraft? I saw an announcement on the classic server, and I saw the classic server at the top.
First person or staff that helped you: LordoftheBlock
First Person you met (or friend): skitcraft
Who taught you most commands? I did, and I familiarized myself with them

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 02:23:30 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: I looked up Minecraft servers in google and tried this one out.  When I joined the chat exploded.

First person on staff that helped you: I can't remember but I smelted my pstone because I thought it was regular coal and the staff member gave me another one

First person you meet(or friend): masonjeffery (something like that) I asked to live with someone and he said I could.  The first friend was assassininja (or something) that I met on another server prior to joining opticraft

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home ect.: /rules

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 06:16:09 pm »
How did you find out about Opticraft: My older brother.

First person on staff that helped you: Either Tabooti or Leganie, I can't remember which one.

First person you meet(or friend): It was like minecraftcardy or something like that.

Who taught you most commands /pay /msg /home etc.: Not a specific person, I kind of picked it up along the way. ;)