May 16, 2024, 04:07:46 pm

Author Topic: (joshskiizz) Banned Appeal PJsnake  (Read 1704 times)

MrparkourRaven

• View Profile
(joshskiizz) Banned Appeal PJsnake
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:26:48 pm »
Hello I was banned for griefing but I'm not gonna say oh my Cousin/brother did this and that. I will tell you exactly WHAT HAPPEND! So on Opticraft the very first server I played I was playing when suddenly in my sky base I lost alot of my diamonds/obsidian. So, I reported to a mod that I was missing my diamonds and the mod said that this random guy named
feet11. So I went to feet11s' home and took my stuff back but someone was in vanish and banned me. I was only trying to take my stuff back NOTHING ELSE! I swear! Just only my stuff! Now the only thing I want to do on opticraft is to add a friend to the sky base because he will work on it. That was the only thing I wanted to do. From: PJsnake

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=PJsnake

Edit: Changing title and adding ban link
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:33:16 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: (joshskiizz) Banned Appeal PJsnake
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 02:58:06 pm »
Hello I was banned for griefing but I'm not gonna say oh my Cousin/brother did this and that. I will tell you exactly WHAT HAPPEND! So on Opticraft the very first server I played I was playing when suddenly in my sky base I lost alot of my diamonds/obsidian. So, I reported to a mod that I was missing my diamonds and the mod said that this random guy named
feet11. So I went to feet11s' home and took my stuff back but someone was in vanish and banned me. I was only trying to take my stuff back NOTHING ELSE! I swear! Just only my stuff! Now the only thing I want to do on opticraft is to add a friend to the sky base because he will work on it. That was the only thing I wanted to do. From: PJsnake

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=PJsnake

Edit: Changing title and adding ban link

You were banned by joshskiizz for griefing HIS home, so I suggest you get your story straight before he replies

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: (joshskiizz) Banned Appeal PJsnake
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 06:33:03 pm »
I remember you so well for some reason. You griefed the stone brick stairs of one of my homes at my old house. Your story absolutely has nothing to do with your ban. Care to explain?