May 05, 2024, 08:24:06 pm

Author Topic: Staff 101  (Read 10047 times)

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Staff 101
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 12:21:28 am »
IGN: Morrison1996/ hutchinske
Real name (optional): Joshua/Josh Morrison
Age (optional): 16
What was your reaction to getting your current rank (for Mods, when you saw "accepted" on the forums): excited (about punched and broke the screen when I saw my name in blue, was trying to point at it and just ended up punching it.)
Fun fact: I play percussion. I'm ranked 56th in the entire United States for trap shooting.

Saeberus

• Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 06:37:22 pm »
IGN: Saeberus
Reaction: Surprised
Fun Fact: I'm in a band

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 07:06:11 pm »
Hmm I'll do both classic and smp.

Classic:

IGN: DJAlphaWolf
Real name (optional):Isaac
Age (optional): 17
What was your reaction to getting your current rank (for Mods, when you saw "accepted" on the forums): "Why is Kodak slapping me on IRC to get on? I'm confused. Whatever...ill get on...

(click to show/hide)

*in my head* Yes! All those days helping players, dreaming to be an Operator. It has come true! Although now that I've finally gotten it, most of our original player count is gone...no one ever logs on anymore -.-. Looks like I'm gonna be the last classic operator accepted onto the team O_O."
Fun fact:
1. I never got builder on classic. I am lazy ;D
2. Reached my 1 year anniversary as a player on December 6th.

SMP:

IGN: DJAlphaWolf
Real name (optional):Isaac
Age (optional): 17
What was your reaction to getting your current rank (for Mods, when you saw "accepted" on the forums):
I just logged on that night and i see hammysandwhich, daniblue182, crippnfoot, crippnfeet with cyan names... Upon typing "congratulations guys!"...i see i'm also cyan.. "Well...you lucky bastard", I thought. "You got smp mod too..." The very first thing i did was type /god and then i asked how to fly...typed /fly...

I was excited and i celebrated by throwing out a stack of diamonds in member market i think it was...what a night...
Fun fact:
1. My family originates from Russia. My dad's side from Ukraine. My Mom's from Moldova. I am first generation American.
2. Got trusted in a day or two.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 07:09:26 pm by DJAlphaWolf »