May 09, 2024, 10:37:59 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] theepicness2 Appeal  (Read 1076 times)

quinn

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] theepicness2 Appeal
« on: May 05, 2013, 04:18:24 pm »
Zeradeth_,
As you might remember, I was banned by you for griefing. On February 15th, 2013, I stole 29 blocks from Swansil, and I regret making that decision. For reference, I have a link (http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=theepicness2) to this page. Hopefully, you have a kind enough heart to unban me.
Sincerely, theepicness2

Cheezit

• View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] theepicness2 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 04:57:41 pm »
He didn't mention that he wasn't the greifer, but a friend.  His ban was not fari.

-From Creeper_cute,

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 05:07:15 pm »
He didn't mention that he wasn't the greifer, but a friend.  His ban was not fari.

-From Creeper_cute,

You have nothing to do with this appeal, don't post here. Also it doesn't matter if it was his friend/wife/dog/angry mother in law/ lawnmower, he clearly just said he griefed and even if it wasnt him, it's still his account.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:34 pm »
You see, I'm not inclined to believe the sincerity of your apology. You've been banned four times for grief in four different, unrelated instances. I do not care if it wasn't you who did the griefing, as creeper_cute mentioned. It was your account, and your responsibility. I'm going to deny this appeal because whether you're behind the mouse or not, it's obvious this account is a threat to the buildings and builders of Opticraft.

I'm sorry, but ban appeal denied, and locked to avoid further argument from third parties.
Visit the Typing Test and try!