May 02, 2024, 05:45:56 pm

Author Topic: craftsman2013 ban by Crippnfeet  (Read 2930 times)

Craftsman

• View Profile
craftsman2013 ban by Crippnfeet
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:32:37 pm »
i didnt greif this player 9s land and who is this kid i shouldnt have got band for the 3k blocks that zearth replace that shouldnt be on my record please rethink ??? ??? >:( :'(

Edit: Changed title to be a bit more respectful.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:42:16 am by crippnfeet »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: craftsman2013 ban by cripttenfeet
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 11:36:40 pm »
Since I was involved in this ban, I believe I should contribute my two cents. Crippnfeet and I conferred with OoMoxneyoO, and he said that he never gave you permission to build on his land. Which leads me to believe that you blatantly lied to me.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Craftsman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:12:02 am »
Since I was involved in this ban, I believe I should contribute my two cents. Crippnfeet and I conferred with OoMoxneyoO, and he said that he never gave you permission to build on his land. Which leads me to believe that you blatantly lied to me.
zeradeth i asked you and you said that u would replace them and u said yes this should no be ban

krazygokart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 03:06:19 am »
craft again i saw everything this is the second time u have done this plus it annoys the crap out of me having to see everything going on in local since my town is so close also on your first ban you took over land that i personally gave oomoxnkeyoo

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:39:36 am »
zeradeth i asked you and you said that u would replace them and u said yes this should no be ban
I said it was fine and that I could replace the blocks under the assumption that you were telling me the truth and that you were allowed to build there. You told me you had Moxney's permission, but you lied to me--therefore, this ban was the result.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:55:14 am »
Sorry didn't see this till now I received a helpo about something you griefes the day you w  ere unbanned he told me he never gave you permittionn and that you could tear down his house and then build
~Grace~

Craftsman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 11:19:46 am »
Sorry didn't see this till now I received a helpo about something you griefes the day you w  ere unbanned he told me he never gave you permittionn and that you could tear down his house and then build
i asked dogfood and he sai that I could help move it

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 01:40:13 am »
This has nothing to do with dogfood he was not the owner this is a second ban of you redoing your cousins shop and lying about having permittion to tare it down again I spoke with him and he says he never told you you could destroy his shop a second time. ... so who is dogfood ???

*edit the from player 9 Is a Mis type so forget it
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:47:01 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~