May 06, 2024, 02:52:18 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth] Craftsman2013's ban appeal  (Read 3662 times)

logan staley

• View Profile
[Zeradeth] Craftsman2013's ban appeal
« on: April 25, 2013, 09:23:26 pm »
I was banned for taking my cousins land and I should not have. It says under my recent bans that I griefed OoMOXNKEYoO's land but tht is because I had just cleared a lot of blocks for the town we are gonna build. I am sincerely sorry and if possible I would like to say sorry to All of opticraft  :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:44:19 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Craftsman2013's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:43:14 pm »
You were banned by Zeradeth, Ban info Here.
8000 blocks does seem abnormally large, please wait for Zera to respond.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth] Craftsman2013's ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:06:24 pm »
Hello there,

I realize the absurdity of the amount of blocks on the ban appeal, but it's accurate. The tool we use to track the blocks counts those that are destroyed as well as placed by players, and while you had placed numerous blocks, you (as you mentioned) had also cleared a fairly large amount of land. Before I banned you, I conferred with OoMOXNKEYoO, and made absolutely sure that he had in fact not wanted you to clear the land and build what you had. He seemed pretty certain of himself, so I went by what he said.

Now that I think about it, I should probably have waited to get your side of the story, but now, we can deal with it here. Did you communicate with OoMOXNKEYoO? Did he specifically say that you could build there and clear the land? I asked him if it was supposed to be there, and he said that it wasn't, and that he wanted it all removed. He made it pretty clear to me that he didn't want it there.

I'll be sending OoMOXNKEYoO a private message asking him to write his input on this so I can get both of your versions of the story and make a further decision. Also, I can provide screen shots if you like showing the block count on logblock.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Craftsman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:12:53 am »
I was banned for taking my cousins land and I should not have. It says under my recent bans that I griefed OoMOXNKEYoO's land but tht is because I had just cleared a lot of blocks for the town we are gonna build. I am sincerely sorry and if possible I would like to say sorry to All of opticraft  :)
I made an ancount me and oomoxnkey are cusions all of use me oomoxnkeyoo and buddygoober were going to build a town please reconsider this ban as I'm sorry to all

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 06:20:59 am »
Since I'm certain I can run into either of them online before the ban is up, I'll talk to one of them and get their side. Thank you for being patient with this, and if it turns out that it was all just a big misunderstanding, I'll redo the actions done to the area and you and your cousin can sort it out from there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:40:31 pm by Zeradeth_ »

krazygokart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:36:33 pm »
craft i saw it my self u griefed his chest shop, house entrance, farm(which i helped build),and got your friend to place protection stones so moxnkey could not build there next time ill take a screenshot
Zeradeth_ and crippnfeet told me to reply to his appeal

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 08:42:00 pm »
Seeing as how I completely forgot to lock the topic, the current ban can stand in this appeal.

Craftsman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 11:13:57 am »
Seeing as how I completely forgot to lock the topic, the current ban can stand in this appeal.
who is this player 9 i don't even know him I thought that the farm was my cuz and I was just trying to help and the haute shop wasn't his it was dogfoods I asked him to move it An he said ya and I should have 1 ban by cripten feet zeardth replaced those blocks not me

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 05:03:26 pm »
I may have replaced the blocks, but you continued on. You called me over to replace a build, and I saw you breaking even more blocks. And what farm are you talking about? I remember there being a few fountains, some lava, and a house. No farm was involved.

I am locking this topic since the ban is no longer mine to handle. If you wish to continue to challenge your ban, make a new appeal with crippnfeet's name instead of mine. She holds the current permanent ban.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:05:36 pm by Zeradeth_ »