June 15, 2024, 04:09:32 am

Author Topic: Please unban luvbugjrv GirlLuvzerMac  (Read 1120 times)

potatoboy1

• View Profile
Please unban luvbugjrv GirlLuvzerMac
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:31:19 am »
Ok yes I am tntboy632 writing this, but on this website potatoboy1. Anyways, luvbugjrv is my sister and j_yepyo's best friend on opticraft server. Luvbugjrv is only lets just say younger than 8, and doesn't know what she's doing. Please, again, she's only younger than 8, and again doesn't know what she's doing and how she got there and all that. Please please please, unban her or give her another chance. Oh and just like me, everytime she sees the opticraft server on her minecraft me and her start crying. I even had a dream today about opticraft, and was very upset when I woke up. Thank you, potatoboy1. :'(

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban luvbugjrv GirlLuvzerMac
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 05:53:44 pm »
Just to clarify: This is an appeal for luvbugjrv, not for j_yepyo or tntboy632.
Here is luvbugjrv's ban info: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=luvbugjrv

Please wait for GirlLuvzerMac to respond.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban luvbugjrv GirlLuvzerMac
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 08:26:29 pm »
Hello tntboy632, it's very nice of you to help your sister write her appeal...

This wasn't the first time your sister had griefed on the server; it was the 5th time. If she truly didn't know what she was doing, I wonder why there's such a gap between her prior 4 bans which were from grief traps; at least a month in between them and no other reports of grief from players. This means she was picking the places to grief carefully. I'm not sure I believe that she didn't know what she was doing.

Furthermore, if she doesn't know what she's doing well enough to refrain from griefing, how can we be assured that she'll know enough about what she's doing to follow the rules once allowed back on?

I am also very, very sorry for the deep emotional impact this ban is having on both of you; unfortunately crying doesn't bring back people's builds.

If you can perhaps explain to me how you'll help your sister understand what our rules are and how not to grief, then I'll consider pardoning her.