May 10, 2024, 06:06:57 pm

Author Topic: Please Read :)  (Read 1245 times)

GangsterCactus

• View Profile
Please Read :)
« on: February 05, 2011, 01:41:50 am »
Okay, I am aware I have been demoted due to writing "fag" on a tree in guest. But I would like to say that this was not me, it was my friend in real life, I was unaware he had my password to minecraft (as I use it for many different things) and have recently changed it to ensure this WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
I understand the position operators and/or admins must be in to repromote me, all I am asking for is a second chance, I promise you will not be disappointed. As I have worked so much to get to a builder and I will continue to work to help make the server become a more enjoyable place.
I am sorry for re-posting this status, but I was told "it was being discussed", and have heard no further news of my position. I understand if a repromotion cannot be given but I would greatly appreciate it if I could be informed with what is happening.
If I am going about this the wrong way, please tell me, all I want is to be heard and responded to, thank-you :)

Again I am sorry for what my friend has done..

FeanorAlmighty

Re: Please Read :)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 07:23:08 pm »
Brother/Friend/Father/Cat/Television/Llama/Wheelchair/Jew/Tree/etc. who ever did it, it was done on your account and you can't prove that you didn't do it.

Locked.