May 06, 2024, 09:48:14 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - titans55  (Read 1808 times)

titans55

• LSU Fan
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - titans55
« on: April 03, 2013, 12:05:49 am »
Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours or -6 hours during regular time
Join Date: April 9, 2012 on the forums and some time in late September, early October I joined smp.
Were you recommended by anyone?: None that I know of, please tell if you recommend on the topic, and I will modify this post.
Why you should become a moderator:  In April I had joined classic and I instantly fell in love with Minecraft and Opticraft.  In the past, I have had many great experiences with friendly staff.  The first staff I had met was Unholy_Gibbon when he was an operator on classic, he had given me tips to improve my buildings and my experience on the server. When I had finally earned recruit I had instantly became helpful among the guests and members giving the water and lava, in hopes of becoming operator before classic had become a ghost town.

Before I had gotten premium, my friend, williame007 (who rarely comes on anymore unless I'm on with him) had let me borrow his brothers' account and at first I hadn't liked smp, but over the months I started to love here.  During the time between getting classic and premium, I had started to love it and found a group of people I liked to hang out with on classic, but some of them were on premium instead of classic.

In October my parents had finally gotten me premium and I had played on smp finally.  I had found that some of my friends that played classic also played smp.

Just about a month ago, I had got trusted on our premium server. Finally I had came out of my shell and started to help people with questions they had and gave people water.  If someone had needed help with clearing things, I did it for them  for the pride of helping people instead of having them pay for my help.  

nonenone

• Derp
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - titans55
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 12:17:45 am »
Supported!

Swansil

• Swan Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - titans55
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 02:52:02 am »
Support!