May 02, 2024, 09:03:12 pm

Author Topic: City Application  (Read 1959 times)

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
City Application
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:02:07 pm »
So I have a town/city consisting now of three people; S_I_K_U_(me), Kurdman899, and karlavbarrios we also might be gaining another person soon. The town was created over about four weeks ago, and the town is sitting on a very large piece of land that is clearly marked, and I build pretty big creations upon the land, like a Cathedral, and now a new modern mansion. Kurdman899 and I are planning on creating a giant skyscrape come summertime.

City name: Querrin bay

City location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): X: -936 Y: 63 Z: 5,089

Contributors: S_I_K_U_

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): S_I_K_U_

Number of active residents: three

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: two

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: The project "Skyscraper" is in the thought process now, we are looking to have it started come may

Why should we grant this city protection? There are many many valuable things and the land is too big it would cost way too much for all the protection stones.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and I hope you agree on making my land protected.

whatmyname

• View Profile
Re: City Application
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 10:05:07 pm »
Supported ;)

cake27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 12:44:22 pm »
supported :o ::) ;D

hopper2468

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 07:09:15 pm »
Supported

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 12:21:33 am »
Unfortunately, rejected. There isn't enough built yet although I do really like the big churchy looking thing.