May 04, 2024, 09:44:38 am

Author Topic: Atlantis! APPS=OPEN  (Read 16358 times)

Caanite.

• View Profile
Re: Atlantis!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 10:36:59 pm »
Here's how to upload pics
1. Create an Imgur or Imageshack account
2. For Imgur click upload from computer
3. Click the image you want to upload
4. After it's uploaded click on the image
5. Copy the image's forums and messageboards text under it
6. Paste it in the forum box and add width=640
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 02:55:03 pm »
     Ok.

Also, town update: The second area is completely done(except a building Im going to build in a plot). I made a dog park in the center so if you have any dogs feel free to leave them there. I will try to put 2 Iron golems in, and if they end up killed then I won't put any more in. Also! The first section has ONLY 1 plot left! Whoever can contact me first gets it. It is $500 or for the Membership it's $1,500 (see original post) The second section's plots will only be $300 for the next TWO weeks so be sure to steal the deal! Im making a schoolhouse also in the second section.

Completely changed the original post check it out!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:29:23 pm by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

square_skull

• Heeeeere's Skully!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 11:01:21 pm »
just a curious question, will you make an underwater section of your town? (due to it being
called "atlantis"), if so, i can provide water, also you can ask me for cobble ingame.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 11:21:07 pm »
     True true... I should make an underwater section, but I will be using glass and Stone brick for that. Actually, the more I think about that idea, the more I like it. I will surely be getting to that now. I could make a ballroom and stuff.... Sweet! Thanks Square_skull. Also, this will proably be preety tricky, so any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:46:24 pm by andersad »

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 01:13:51 am »
Andre_Akatosh has joined the Atlantis.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 02:50:00 pm »
        It has bacome a little difficult to run the town by myself. So I'm looking for someone I can trust to help me run the town a Co-Mayor. There is an Application on the original post at the bottom. Im looking for someone that can help me support the town and help me develop it.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 04:31:41 pm »
     Glowstick69, croteau1234, amandx1142, CHEN_Penno Have joined the town. Also be sure to look at my last post ^^
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 04:00:33 pm by andersad »

Amandx1142

• Hey, I'm Amandx1142, Co-Mayor Of Atlantis!
    • View Profile
    • Opticraft
Co-Mayor Town Application For Atlantis
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »

How much experience with running a Town, Village, or City do you have? [yes/no](Please provide proof): I was an AM (Assistant Mayor) and I am sorry I cannot prove it. I quit the server so that I could be on here more, where there are more people to meet and become friends with, and more things to do.

Bans, Please list why and how much you griefed(if it was grief): I was banned for one day for griefing. I griefed a nether portal and it cause a person to fall and die. (Please note I was a non-member, and I was new to the server at that time, I would never do that now.) Also, it was no more than four blocks.

How much time would you be able to put into the Town?: I would put hours and hours into this amazing town you have made.

Are you an experienced builder?: Yes, I love to build, but I rather build on survival for the thrill.

Are you experienced with underwater building and/or making underwater glass domes?: Yes. I consider making buildings that some how interact with water very interesting. Hopefully we can add some wildlife to the underwater section of the town.

Would you be able to help provide supplies to the town as the Mayor already does?: Of course!

Would you abide by the rules and help enforce them?: I will. I will because I know how it is to have someone who doesn't follow the rules and they were a great person and all the sudden they get banned for not following the rules. If someone proceeds to not follow the rules after warnings, I will make sure action will be done.

Why do you want to be Co-Mayor of Atlantis?: I would like to be Co-Mayor of Atlantis because I think that this is a great town. I want to help it grow and succeed. I think the server needs a great town that every one can join, and it should be this one. Scratch that. It will be this one. I want to, truly be Co-Mayor of Atlantis so that everyone, and I mean pretty much everyone, should be able to stay in such a wonderful town that will grow, thrive, and flourish into an astonishing town.

How could you help the Town grow?: I could help the town grow by donating, building, getting people to join, and more. Many things will be added, invented, and improved with me and all the Atlantis community. I can be up all day and night working on getting materials, such as cobble, to border plots and make streets. I can get dirt and help make plots. There are so many things to do, and I love that. I promise you, I will help this town grow.

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 08:31:51 pm »
You should add a live map link :)
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 09:16:46 pm »
    For some reason I couldnt find it on the Live map.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 09:23:03 pm »
   For some reason I couldnt find it on the Live map.
Did you select the right world?
edit: You found it on the live map with my help :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:52:03 pm by FNVcourierjon »

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2013, 02:12:18 am »
      Yep thanks FNV I modified that in...    And thanks for the donation of stone bricks too.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013, 04:22:02 pm »
       I have chosen Amandx1142 as my Co-Mayor. After talking ingame. I decided that he/she could make a good Co-Mayor. So welcome amandx!

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 04:55:23 pm »
       I feel that we are in need of an experienced builder so there is an application on the main post. If you apply please note there wont be a job for you every day. And that you will be payed based on how good it looks and how fast it was made. Also. For most of the builds I should be able to provide the supplies. But If I cant provide supplies for a build then you will be paid extra for getting them yourself. Thanks!

andersad

• View Profile
Re: Atlantis! APPS=OPEN
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 01:33:09 am »
    ChefCookieCat has joined the town. Also! We seem to have 2 pigs at the town! I luered these over from the mainland(took like half an hour).  On my first attempt, I got 2 over here. But one `mysteriously` died... So I trappend the one left and then set out for the mainland again. On my second attempt It took me about 13 mins to find a pig. Then I finally luered it back and the two pig refugees found a temporary home in the dog park.