May 04, 2024, 04:30:51 pm

Author Topic: Necro Ziggurat: Back Open and Under new/old/temporary/permanent management  (Read 4086 times)

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
Project name:  Necro Ziggurat

Project location:   X:-550   Y:entire range   Z:2597    /home Interbane go

Contributors: Interbane(builder/miner), Sircy(builder/miner), MikeWeirauch(builder/miner), Pew1998(miner), Bantam2(42 sandstone), Scotty602AB(slavedriver), DeweyMeister(23 stacks nether brick),

Mayor: Interbane

Approximate dimensions: 250x250

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: The entire thing is a building, but it is unfinished.  Inside of the Ziggurat, there will be 5 fractal crescents at 5 different points on the y axis, each with a farm/house/theme.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: The compass point terraces are partially complete, and I plan to build the inside at the same time as the outside, in cycles.  Natural light for building the interior is the motive to finish the quarter circle perimeter last.  Otherwise I'd need to constantly place torches while building. 

The home setpoint is at the top middle of the build, with a safe fall nearby, direcly underneath Sircy's massive skull build.  The safe fall goes to either sea level or bedrock, depending.  Each crescent will have a landing pad for a safe fall from above. 

The bottom will be inlaid redstone lamps in the shape of the nuke hazard sign, and accessible from each crescent by dropping down from above, toward the inner pentagram.  The hazard sign layer will be at Y axis 20, which also serves as the roof of the catacombs.  The catacombs are pillars supporting a roof of stone slabs, serving as the foundation.  It is the "vault" area of the build, accessible via safefall. 

Why should we grant this project protection?
-It will be fantastic when finished, but a single block of grief could cause deaths while building. 

-It will be incredibly detailed - I'm building it as a work of art.  The art of other players is also present already, such as Sircy. 

-There are many transcription "blocks" used as center points for the circles of the crescents that are tedious to place and audit for accuracy. 

-It would prevent future disputes due to anyone building within the area. 

I also plan to host a design competition for parts of the exterior.  I will frame a "slab" of the ziggurat in each quadrant, which will look like a massive cube of nether brick extruding from the wall.  The NWSE compass point sides will be blank canvasses for a design competition, using specified building materials(Sandstone/NetherBrick+Fence+Steps/Glowstone/Glass).  The winner will earn ownership of a crescent, and can rent it out as he/she wishes, or live in it. 

All that has been accomplished. But We must press forward. Msg MikeWeirauch If you want  crescent to build on. Space limited!!

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Uhm, is this a protection app? In projects and creations?

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
I love the Back Open and Under new/old/temporary/permanent management.
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
i think think needs to be moved

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Necro Ziggurat is already under protection...

I'm glad to see that this is back open and building though. I once spent a few hours exploring it and WOW!!! If I could help in any way, just forum msg me. Or catch me ingame.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
Yea. Not sure where i was going with this. My bad

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
I thought this was a thread started by an ad bot when I saw the thread title...

Best griefer name ^

Interbane

• View Profile
Mike is an old bot.   ;)

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
    • View Profile
Harsh interbabe. Lol. Want the zig back? I hated to see it go to dead build so I started some stuff in it that we talked about. Ill get on and give you full control again

Interbane

• View Profile
Lol, Interbabe. 

No, control it as you wish.  The only interest I still have is regarding the "maze" from bedrock to skull.  But it can bob and weave around anything you or anyone else builds.  An adventure trail. 

FYI there's a master control switch that turns the farms on and off.  Lot of redstone in that area, underground.