May 06, 2024, 06:18:53 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Permanent Ban 3:  (Read 3053 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
[2crzy4uall] Permanent Ban 3:
« on: March 30, 2013, 03:27:54 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? Not sure
- Did you grief another players work? Not sure
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

I've not got much to write. I've been permanently banned by 2crzy4uall, not sure why, I'd like to know before I start discussing. Apparently I decided to grief an operator.

Thanks, spyow7

My 3rd ban

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=spyow7
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:41:59 pm by ★☣_SPW_☣★ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Permanent Ban 3:
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 06:54:34 pm »
We don't handle bans via private messages, you have been banned for glitching blocks in not just mine, but 2 other builds, these builds are the auto chest shops. You would use bock lag to access hoppers and steal the inventories inside, accessing things that were off limits to you. Logblock tracks these, so we know it was you. You griefed a member, ( cant remember his name) and zeradeth in this fashion. I'd like you to explain.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 07:33:56 pm »
I was able to access them not through glitching but legitimately. There is no rule against this, and I heard a few people say they knew bugs on how to steal everything in it. I was able to access them through redstone, not through block lag. You can't class that as abusing bugs because it's due to the lack of redstone.

If this appeal is eventually denied, I'd like the ban to be shortened. I could have spent money on other things, but I was responsible for $65 worth of donations, which I now do not have access to.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:43:10 pm »
I was able to access them not through glitching but legitimately. There is no rule against this, and I heard a few people say they knew bugs on how to steal everything in it. I was able to access them through redstone, not through block lag. You can't class that as abusing bugs because it's due to the lack of redstone.

If this appeal is eventually denied, I'd like the ban to be shortened. I could have spent money on other things, but I was responsible for $65 worth of donations, which I now do not have access to.
Donations mean nothing in terms of getting you pardoned, I was banned the day I donated, it doesn't matter. And no, you glitched them like claw showed you, you took fire out of mine, you didnt access it via redstone. Your appeal is denied because you are neither sorry, nor will you admit to what you have actually done. Basically this is like glitching with enderpearls to access areas off limits to you
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:15:18 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 07:52:29 pm »
Logblock your whole build, you'll see I didn't break blocks

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 08:35:44 pm »
Edit: removed how you did this because others suddenly want to do it to.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:13:30 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:33 pm »
Claw wouldn't tell me, and I thought it would still show logblock even if it was protected, if not you have no proof
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:13:54 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 11:17:51 pm »
no proof
I wouldnt ban you without proof, all of these hoppers are covered by blocks, the only way to reach them is glitching through protected blocks.
(click to show/hide)

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 08:27:39 am »
None of them show I destroyed a dispenser.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 08:40:43 am »
And no, you glitched them like claw showed you, you took fire out of mine, you didnt access it via redstone.

Sorry, I know I'm not involved, but the only person I showed was ivy, to try help him improve his design to beat that tactic. Spyow has obviously figured this out on his own, or with help from someone else.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 08:46:27 am »
And no, you glitched them like claw showed you, you took fire out of mine, you didnt access it via redstone.

Sorry, I know I'm not involved, but the only person I showed was ivy, to try help him improve his design to beat that tactic. Spyow has obviously figured this out on his own, or with help from someone else.
Thanks :), also I'd like this comment to stay, as crzy brought him in to this.

Edit: Claw, was the method you used block lag?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:49:04 am by ★☣_SPW_☣★ »

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 12:25:19 pm »
I never kept the fire, I don't even know what happened to it

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 01:05:35 pm »
So you just admitted it, this is all getting off topic. Regardless of how you glitched the blocks, you used a bug to access areas you weren't supposed to, you have no other explanation besides "legitimately" Even though all the hoppers are covered by blocks. This has run it's course, I gave you ample time to apologize, yet you have no intent to. Sorry spyow, but this is denied.