May 02, 2024, 09:08:57 pm

Author Topic: Opticraft's Nature Channel!  (Read 1597 times)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
Opticraft's Nature Channel!
« on: March 28, 2013, 02:28:08 am »
Opticraft's Nature Channel!

(Australian Accent) And today mates, we will be looking at some of the most eccentric animal encounters retold by Opticraft's wonderful community.

Here's one now, a rare and uncommon glitching creeper! He is very rare, and he will appear anywhere! He's a fine specimen. I've only encountered this fine beast twice in all of my career so far! This cheeky bastard is one to fool you and has the appearance of a enlarged (When the creeper expands when it is about to blow up.) creeper. He stays fat and chunky all ze time! He no get smaller, he no get bigger! When he near you, he will remain passive and in a neutral state until you hit him. Then, he will start hissing that horrible hiss but, no, he no go boom. He is a fine fellow that drops regular gunpowder that I name "Gunpowder of the Glitchy Creeper" using an anvil just for the sake of it. Here are mighty magnificent screenies of him that I risked my life to obtain!

Post your most eccentric and funny animal encounters THAT U EXPERIENCED IN SMP here! UR POST REQUIRES THIS SOMEWHERE IN IT: "(Australian Accent Mate)"

Have fun!

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Opticraft's Nature Channel!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:00:22 am »
Despite the camera man escaping this encounter he will probably later die in a swimming accident with a sting ray
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:32:05 am »
I was told creepers don't blow up in PS fields :)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 12:36:25 pm »
Despite the camera man escaping this encounter he will probably later die in a swimming accident with a sting ray

Only God knows Igen, only God knows.

FNV, right outside where I took those pictures was me and cookie's mansion. Literally, monsters spawn inside that thing ALL the time! It's so annoying having a zombie just stroll through the hallway! Creepers have spawned in there and they are not glitchy creepers. But yes I have heard that too mate.